Chapter 4

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 8th 2014 

When I found out that Jessica and Tyler are dating one another. What hurts most was that I was the last to know out of our circles of friends. 

And I was her best friend. I knew for sometime that they were together I mean it was pretty obvious how they acted but I waited for Jessica to tell me herself thus I acted oblivious . 

'Congrats!' Was what I said and after that day we drifted. Like any other couple they wanted to spend time together and like any relationships we drifted apart as I could no longer see her as a 'bestfriend'.

Instead, I find myself spending more time on my studies and hanging out with Seohyun frequently at the library.  She wasn't as bad, our awkwardness lessen day by day and we would often visit the theatres or some exhibition that Seohyun has found somewhere. I was definitely appreciating the classical arts now and it was quite interesting. 

It was different . 

Today was when Tiffany planned a group meeting where we all catched up with one another at someone's house. Obviously this time it was at Tiffany's. I was running late as usual as Seohyun had lost track of time in the book store so we ended up arriving half an hour late.

Tiffany was surprised to open the door, seeing Seohyun and I arriving together. Seohyun apologised profusedly while I just walked in and waved to the rest. Jessica was there too. 

'Woah.Jessica did Kira just ditched you for Seohyun?' Taeyeon teased as I took a seat next to Yuri and told Seohyun to sit next to me. Jessica shrugged her shoulders and acted indifferently.

'I see a couple fight !' Yuri hollered and I just rolled my eyes. 

'Please Jessica has Tyler.' 

'Someone's jealoussssssss' 

'Yes I'm jealous. She chose him over me.' I played a long as I pouted and gave her my puppy dog eyes.  Everyone laughed as I continued acting like a child. 

Seohyun patted my head.

'Dont worry you have me.' I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. 

'Of course, only Seobaby cares about me.' I snuggeld myself against the girl while Taeyeon and Tiffany tried to pull us apart.

'You are not corrupting my baby!' Taeyeon said 

'What about me?!' Tiffany wailed and you immediately clinged onto Tiffany instead. 

'Let's watch the damn movie !' Yuri finally suggested. 

===

Though you were hugging Tiffany now your eyes constantly took small glances at Jessica. You frowned when you saw her constantly checking her phones and smiling to herself. 

It made your blood boiled in anger and you wanted to grab the phone from her hand and throw it against the wall but stopped yourself. It was a girls night out yet all she could think of was her boy.  I knew that jealousy was boiling in my system but how could I not be when my friend of so many years is distancing herself from me. 

Was it cause I was too clingy? Was it cause people teased us that we're a couple that she's avoiding me? Or did she know I had feelings for her? Whatever it was I have decided to let Jessica go . I turned my attention back to the movie and tighten my embraced around Tiffany. The girl looked down at me and smiled as she patted my head as we watched the movie together. 

Once the movie end. Jessica excused herself saying she had some business to go too . We all let her off knowing it was probably Tyler again.

'Don't you think Jessica is distancing herself from us?' Yuri stated once Jessica was out of sight. I shrugged my shoulder indifferently as Tiffany looked at me with concerned eyes. 

'People change when they get a boyfriend Yuri, I guess Jessica is no difference. over chicks.'  I spat bitterly as the others stared at me with pitiful eyes. Seohyun however frowned .

'Unnie. is a rude word you shouldn't say it out publicly.' That caused us all to start up a ruckas as we laughed at how silly the maknae was. 

I pinched Seohyun's cheeks then gave her a peck on the cheeks. Taeyeon glared at me was about to  beat the life out of me for giving Seohyun's a bobo. Yuri had to quickly hold the latter back before any harm could be done. God that Taeyeon was aggressive for a midget.

===

Krystal had sent me a text telling me to meet her at the Jung's house urgently. I was curious as to how she even had my number but shrugged it off. Once I arrived Krystal was already waiting for me outside the door. I didnt even get to greet her when she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my car. 

'We have to go. N.O.W!'

She took my keys and started the engine . God knew where she was taking me.

We stopped by a desserted park. Krystal stared out into the horizon and soon silence descended upon us. 

'Mind telling me what's happening ?' I asked not sure what I'm suppose to do.

' Someone has been stalking me lately and it's really uncomfortable...' She started off. I could see the stress on her face as she recalled some horrible memories. ' I told him to back off but he wouldn't listen.

'He hasn't don anything bad to you have he...' I asked worriedly . She shook her head as I let out a sighed of relief.

'But... I don't know if he will in the future or not.' She fidgetted with her fingers ' So... I was wandering if you could pretend to be my girlfriend. '

1...2...3!

'Ehh. Come again?' I asked totally confused.  Krystal sighed and averted her eyes from me.

' Well I was hoping that if I pretended to be into girls then he'll get turn off by that and if I date you. Since you're a noona and is known as one off the best fighter in our school, he'll definitely back off and wont come near me anymore. Plus I know you're into girls unnie.'

I sighed. This girl really got me tongue-tied. I won't even bother asking how she know I like girls.

'Its an open secret unnie. I mean I never ever see you spare a glance at any guys in our school for more then a second. '

'Great and you know how to read minds as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter