Chapter 11

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1Z_T6BgXo - Link to Catch me if you can with Jessica

 

You don't have to kill so kind... pretend to ease my mind when baby you won't. 



---

It has officially been a week since Krystal and I had ended things. Tiffany has finally decided to take things "slow" with the Baby Jung . She was still very much confused by all that has happened but atleast she was slowly opening her heart to the taller girl . On the other hand I couldn't say that I wasn't happy that Tiffany was finally having her shot at love. It was cute to see the two bicker all the time and honestly they were such a cute pair.  

Krystal was very apologetic towards me . Tiffany as well but they were both forgiven. I mean it's not that they planned it or anything so I wasn't mad. 

However, things weren't going as smoothly as they were for Yoobin and Seohyun . Yoobin had been avoiding the girl since the trip back and she had been leaving the house at midnight and coming back at dawn. I was worried but everytime I tried to reason with her she just shrugged it off. As if it didn't matter. 


I was getting ready to leave when Yoobin entered the house today. A frowned formed on my face as I watched her tiriedly heading towards her room. 


"You went out again ." I stated, disdain was dripping all over but she just looked at me with those lifeless orbs and it hurts. 

"What's wrong Yoobin - yah " I asked worriedly and she let out a bleak smile. 

"Kira, I'm tired. Can we just talk about this next time?" Before I could even protest she had already headed to her room and closed the door behind her. I let out a sigh before heading out. 
 

Jessica's POV

My eyebrows knitted together in annoyance as I looked at the time on my wrist watch. That girl sure have some nerves on her for making me wait this long! How dare her be late on our first date  >< 

Just as I was about to phone her , there came the girl running right passed me. Wait did she just not see me . My eyes darkened as I watched her stopped behind another girl with the same built as me .  The other girl turned back in shock , probably because she is scared less by Kira who was equally just as shocked .  Kira immediately apologised to the girl  but somehow their conversation went on longer than I expected and the nerve of that girl. They even exchanged their numbers just before they bid goodbye to each other.  I frowned as my fingers were already balled in a fist.

Kira turned back as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter