What BFFs do?

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My eyes fluttered open as the rays of sunlight entered my room. Mumbling out a grumble I tried to get out of bed but like always by right arm was occupied by a certain someone. After much time of removing my up from the latter , I quietly got my legs out of bed only to have an iron grasp around my wrist.

With eyes still closed I stared at the sleeping Jessica confused. 

'Stay' She mumbled tiredly as she didn't let go of my arm. I sighed as I stared at the sleeping beauty in front of me. How I hate it when she acts like a baby. 

'It's already 10 in the morning Jessica.'  Jessica mumbled something incoherent to my ears as she slowly got up and sat on the beds , rubbing her eyes like a little child. She stared at me grudgingly for waking her up and just as I thought I could finally get out of this bed , the latter had lunge forward and clinged onto me. Pulling me back down to the bed with her arms wrapped around my body. 

'It's still early.' I sighed in defeat as I let Jessica hugged me. A light snore could be heard as I watched in amazement at how fast she could sleep. Lying there I couldn't help but observe her features, she was indeed pretty and her sleeping face could be compared to that of an angel. Maybe I was justing being bias because I love her but to me she was the prettiest girl in the world. 

===

'I'm hungry' she mumbled into my ears as she finally decided to get out of bed. I stared at the hopeless girl with pitiful eyes. 

'Yay! Why are you staring at me like that?' 

'I never knew how ugly you look after you wake up. Such a pitiful sight.' I teased as she glared at me. 

'Do you want to die Kira?'  I sticked my tongue out and ran to the bathroom as she followed suit.  We spent half an hour in there freshing up and mucking with each other before we finally got ready to go to lunch. 

We were childish and immature but that was us being young adults, enjoying life and not caring about the worries out there.

===

'What do you feel like eating today?' I asked as I was driving. Jessica gave a playful smile as she pretended to ponder on what to eat. Then her fingers suddenly grazed on my thigh.

'Hm... I feel like having you today.' She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively as I laughed. 

'Sure sweetie, maybe after we have some lunch first.' I played along. 

Her face instantly ceased into a frown as she removed her hands from my thigh. I glanced at her.

'What's wrong?'

'You never called me sweetie before?' She stated in a cold tone.

'Uhm shouldn't you be happy that I'm calling you that now?' 

'No!' She crossed her arms around her like a kid and puffed her cheeks out. ' You call everyone 'sweetie' and 'honey', they don't hold any special meaning at all' 

'Ok. Ok. Princess. Is that better?' Jessica smiled and entwined her fingers in my free hand. She nodded her head. 

' Much better.' I smiled at the childish Jessica.

 

===

'I think this place is actually really nice. The pizzas were delicious, don't you think?' Jessica shrugged her shoulders. 

'I don't like the waitress... she was too annoying.' 

'Not really she was really nice and attentive.'

'More like she was hitting on YOU.' Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter