Chapter 9

Just BFFs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''3

2

1

" CHEERS''

We all cheered and raised our bottles. My eyes darted to the side sneaking a glance at Jessica. We haven't seen each others in weeks after that horrid encounter and I was definitely still confused by her actions and words. My face flushed pink thinking about what happened. But was woken from my thoughts when I heard Yoobin calling out to me.

'Are you out of it already ?' I shook my head and only flashed a smile at the girl as I chugged down another bottle.

'What's the matter kid?' I let out a sighed and watched the stars at the balcony. We had decided to go to Jeju Island to celebrate the Lunar New Year and was staying at one of my dad's holiday house.

"You still like her don't you ?"  Raising my eyebrows at the question I asked who. A scowl made its way to Yoobin's face as she locked her arm around my neck  " Don't play dumb with me, you like your girlfriend's sister don't you? "  I was about to deny the accusation but Yoobin continued " Don't even think you can lie your teeth out of this one. I dated you befoe so I know what you're like inside and out." I sighed raising both arms in defeat as she released me from the lock .

" You caught me... I'm an idiot ain't I ?" She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Jessica for sometime before turning her head back to me.

" Well I mean she is hot so I don't blame you, but beware that you don't break Krystal's heart in the process. I mean they are sisters. Causing any bad blood would just ..."  I made a 'you-are-going-to-die' expression and we both burst off in fits of laughter.

===

"Hey what are you guys talking about ?"  Krystal approached me as she possessively wrapped an arm around my waist and glared at Yoobin. Yoobin just laughed as she patted my shoulder and headed off to find Seohyun. Krystal frowned. "I don't like her." I raised my eyebrows at her as I gently carress her face. 

"Is my Baby Jung jealous?" I teased as I pecked her on the cheek, causing a hue of pink on her face as she bashfully buried her face in my shoulders. A small smile crept on my face as silence descended upon us.  

"You told Jessica ." She finally broke the silence as she lift her face from my shoulder. Her embrace around my waist tighten as she asked me why . I didn't know why but I felt like Krystal was somewhat angry at me . I broke free from her embrace and turned back to see her face. She was looking out in the distance with a blank expression . I didn't know why but I knew Krystal was hiding something . Something I wasn't suppose to know. 

"I felt like Jessica needed to know the reason why we're dating . I wanted her to calm down and stopped worrying about me devoying you alive..."  Krystal didn't say anthing but she just nodded her head. 
"Is something wrong ?" I asked geniuinely worried.  But she didn't answer me . Turning back to look into my eyes , a sad smile spread across her face .

"You still love Jessica unnie , don't you ?" Her voice was filled with sadness and that caused something in my heart to stir. 

"Of course not, I have the perfect girlfriend right next to me." I said trying to lift the mood up but Krystal just shook her head, she was being serious . The teasing smile on my face faded as I let out a heavy sigh . Why was she being so difficult ? 

"If  Jessica come to you and say she love you what would you do ? " Her grip around my shirt tighten as she averted her gaze from me to the floor. "Would you leave me for .." 

"Hey..." I cut her off and carressed her face. Bring her attention back to me , I searched her eyes and found the answer I wanted.  

" You love me , don't you ?"

===

The lounge room was rowdy as usual with people getting wasted and singing to Taylor Swift latest hit 'blank space' , Krystal has excused herself to the bathroom and I was now being pulled into the circle by Yuri who was flashing her fancy dance moves in front of everyone. God this girl is high when she is drunk. 

Tiffany smiled as she patted the empty space next to her. I smiled and made my way to Tiffany. 
"How's the party while I was gone?" 
"Could have been better" She said as she took another sip of her margarita . 
"You're not going to sing?" She shook her head and then rested it against my shoulder. What's with people' resting their heads on my shoulder lately ...

She encircled her arms around my waist as she whispered into my ears "I miss you " . I sighed knowing that Tiffany had one too many drinks . She would never ever express herself like this unless she was... drunk , Tiffany she had always acted strong infront of me . Like she was okay with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter