▷Miro-chan

❝사랑 & 정직❞ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡ sʜᴏᴘ | Open |
Bad Little Girls

 

Title [3/5]

I like how your title sounds but I don't think it relate very well to the story as we're focusing on Suzy, so you can work better on that.

Description/Foreword [7/10]

There's a mistake on the description in which "a duty" is repeated twice. The quote you used is kind of faulty in my opinion. Here is a correction for that.

When you're given a duty in which you fail to fulfill,

They get a chance.

A chance to come and rip you open as if you're a little fish.

Will you be like them?

The reason I don't use the "little fish caught in fish nets" is because it wouldn't be correct to portray the sentence before that. A little fish caught in a net is stuck between all the big fishes and have no way out, whilst you mentioned being ripped open. Otherwise, everything else is fine.

I wish you give a little bit more insight of what to expect about your story. I think the main problem is people tend to give a quote as their description because they don't want to reveal too much about their story, but you can still work out a description without revealing the whole plot. In your case, it's not a big deal since it's a oneshot. Also, it is "plagiarizing" not "palagriazing".

Characterization [13/20]

The problem with oneshots, drabbles and short stories in general is the characters. As it is a oneshot, it's hard to focus both on the plot and characters at the same time when you're limited on what you write. It's like wanting to buy a designer bag on a budget. Anyway, I think the characterization is very poor. You didn't explain their characters. The whole story focused on the plot and not on the characters.

The only explanation you give is about the three of them being the "Odd Three" and a brief one about Miss Oldhearty. I think you should give an explanation on Jiyoung and Seohyun as to why they betrayed Suzy, and more insight to Suzy's character as to why she'd defend them.

I also don't get the psychopath slash innocent personality of the trio that you described so you might expand more on their characters. 

Plot/Originality [14/20]

The plot is original, I like that. But it could've been written better. Your story is one of those that I think has a deeper meaning on them, and this is how I see the story fron my perspective.

Suzy, Jiyoung and Seohyun are best friends. When they got scolded, Suzy took the blame. Suzy blamed the two when she was about to get locked away. In the end, she was forgotten and her friends betrayed her.

I'm not sure if Jiyoung and Seohyun did forced her or if she only said that so get friends will also get the blame. You also mentioned they're psycho, so both scenarios is possible. Just give it more try and the whole story could have been perfect.

The plot can also be confusing to most readers, so I suggest you clear things up a bit or leave a little note at the end to explain the story. You wrote this for school so I understand this isn't main priority but people who read your story and got confused night appreciate a little explanation of the story. 

Mechanics (Grammar, Spelling & Punctuation) [3/5]

I did spot a few minor mistakes which is expected since English is not your first language, so I'm not going to rant a lot in this section. I'm going to give you some notes though. Numbers which have smaller amounts (around up to twelve) should be written in words, not numbers. I'm also a little bit confused during the painting scene. It is already mentioned that Suzy was already looking at it, so why did she looked up first before it started to fall apart? I think it's a problem with your grammar so I included it here.

Reader's Response [2/5]

There's only one comment so far, which is to me, dissapointing as I feel like your story have potential. I think it is because of the lack of readers on AFF who read stories that doesn't include any male lead. Maybe also a lack of advertising. There's only three idol characters, so you can't input too much tags. I count myself as a reader, and my response was okay so points for that. The only comment in the story also stated that they like it so it's good, I think.

Overall Enjoyment [7/10]

I like the plot and idea of the story, but the story itself isn't as enjoyable as what have come to mind. I think it's the way it was written. I personally think that using first POV would be best so we can know more about how Suzy feels about this whole event.

Bonus [2/5]

Total : 49/75

Comments : Your story has suxh a mindblowing and thrilling plot. Don't be discouraged by the score. Don't forget to credit us and don't be afraid to leave a comment if you need me explanation or if you disagree about something.  Thank you for requesting here!  Please come again!I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes that I made on my review because I'm on mobile. 

reminders
 
 
01. Comment upon receiving your review.

02. Credit the shop in your story forward.

03. Upvote atleast one of the stories of the reviewer.

04. Upvote the shop if you think it's worth it. 
1jbTNDd.png
USE THIS BANNER TO SUPPORT US
reviewer; lipbalm
layout designed by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes