Episode 1b - First Date

We Got Married Season 6

Black Room Interview – Oh Hayoung

“Hehehe…hello everyone, I am A-pink’s maknae, Oh Ha Young…Please take care of me.” Ha Young greeted everyone. She seemed to be very shy at the moment but at the same time confident – if that’s even possible.

[Screen Caption: Q: What did you think when you saw who your husband is?]

“At first, I thought…omo…how are we going to do this?” Hayoung started to explain. “I was initially scared and I kept on thinking what if we don’t get a long? Things like that. But then, I remember, Se Hun – ssi, everytime we meet at music shows, he is the type to always be silent but would still greet people if he meets them. So I thought, it’s only the first meeting, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.” She continued.

Black Room Interview – Sehun

[Screen Caption: Q: When you finally saw that it was indeed Oh Ha Young – ssi…]

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Sehun laughed out loud and lowered his head. When he lifted it again, his eyes looked like they were almost closed even though they were opened. Sehun couldn’t talk for a while…he just had both of his hands on his cheeks. “I thought….is this real? Is she really my wife now?” he started to explain after calming himself. “I couldn’t believe it actually.” He continued.

Scene:        Sehun – Hayoung couple facing each other

“Hello…” Hayoung greeted as she bowed at Sehun.

Sehun bowed at her in return. “Yes, hello…” he started. “I guess Hayoung – ssi is my wife?” he continued.

“Ah…yes, I am…” Hayoung answered then laughed shyly again for a bit. “Oh my God, this is somehow awkward, I’m sorry.” She added.

“Awkward? Hehehe…I guess it’s always like this. Let’s get close really fast, is that okay?” Sehun asked while scratching his head. Hayoung smiled and then nodded.

The two sat down on the dinner table prepared for them. It had a small candle in the middle of arranged white roses. The two still looked awkward but not as much as when they met minutes ago. A dinner set was ready for the two. They would talk and laugh and continue to express thoughts about each other, their groups and the show itself. Eventually, they looked like a normal couple minimizing the awkwardness they felt at the start of their date.

“Uhm, Sehun – ssi?” Hayoung asked. “Yes?” Sehun answered as he tilted his head with a curious look on his face.

“I was just wondering…uhm, what would you like me to call you?” Hayoung asked shyly, she also let out a short, faint laugh.

“Aahh…hmmm…if I’m not mistaken, I am older than Hayoung – ssi, right?” Sehun asked and Hayoung nodded. “Hmm… maybe right now, it would be okay if you called me ‘oppa’…how about you? Is there anything you’d like me to call you?” Sehun then asked again showing a curious look on his face.

“…oppa…” Hayoung said in a way that seemed very cute to Sehun as she ended it with a shy laugh. “Actually, I liked it when people I’m close with calls me in a way that it makes it obvious to others that we’re close…like maybe in a sweet way? But I understand we just met so it’s okay if you can’t right now…” she explained

“Hayoung-ee!” Sehun said her name while tilting his head and smiling which made Hayoung blush a pretty shade of pink so much that it was obvious even through the cameras. Hayoung then covered with both of her hands and nodded. “Omo…I like it, oppa!” she said after putting her hands down. The two laughed and it was obvious that the awkwardness they felt earlier was a temporary thing.

[Screen caption: While the two are having dinner…a mission card?]

It showed a hand giving the new couple a mission card. Sehun took the envelope and opened it. He then flipped it in a way so that Hayoung can also read what was written inside.

“To: Young husband and wife, Sehun and Hayoung…” Sehun started. “We congratulate you on your being husband and wife. May the two live a happy married life. To start, have a date by doing something the two enjoys.” The message ended there, but inside the envelope were pictures of random things. A picture of a microphone, a TV, and lyrics.

“Oppa…” Hayoung said looking at Sehun. “By any chance, do you like going to karaoke rooms?” she continued asking.

It was then showed that Sehun does like singing at karaoke rooms when he has time with his friends. The two of them then headed to a karaoke room and sang and sang the rest of their date. It somehow seemed like it was not the first time that Hayoung and Sehun met.

Their date was cut a little short when Sehun said that he had a last event scheduled for the night.

“Isn’t Hayoung-ee’s dorm really near from here?” Sehun asked.

“Oh, you knew? Yes it is…why?” Hayoung asked. Sehun then laughed and scratched the back of his head.

“Actually…if it’s okay with you, I would like to make sure that you got back to your dorm safely.” Sehun then explained which made Hayoung blush so much.

Black Room Interview: Hayoung

[Q: Your husband asked to take you home…]

“Ah yes…it was really a surprising thing for him to do. But actually, it somehow made me happy when he offered to take me back to my dorm.” Hayoung said shyly and then let out a soft laugh.

Black Room Interview: Sehun

[Q: You wanted to take your wife back to her dorm…]

“Was that a weird thing?” He started and then laughed. “It just felt right to me to make sure that she went home safe. But actually, when I dropped her off I suddenly asked my manager hyung if it was weird…” he continued and then laughed again.

----

Inside Sehun’s car…

“Where will you go after you drop me off, oppa?” Hayoung asked.

“I will be practicing with my other members for our last show, this coming Saturday…” Sehun explained. During their conversation, Sehun suddenly pulled his hand phone out but did not seem to have gotten a message.

“Hayoung – ah…” Sehun started. “Is it okay if I take a picture with you?” Sehun asked somehow startling Hayoung.

“Oppa?” was Hayoung’s only response.

“Actually, before leaving to meet you, hyungs kept on telling me to send them a picture of who my wife will be...they told me I can’t come back without sending them a picture…” Sehun explained which made Hayoung laugh a little.

Even though both are a bit shy, they posed very closely with each other and took turns taking pictures on their phone. They then sent the pictures to their members. Hayoung to the rest of the A-Pink and Sehun to the rest of EXO.

The first to get a reply was Sehun. It was EXO’s Xiumin.

“Omo…hyung is calling me…” Sehun said before answering his phone. Hayoung showing nervousness beside him.

“Hello…hyung?” Sehun answered.

“YAH! REALLYYYY??” Xiumin said very in a very hyper tone.

“Yes, hyung…I’m still with her right now. Wait I’ll put you on speaker…”

“Hello, I am A-Pink’s maknae, Oh Hayoung…” Hayoung said very shyly to her brother – in – law. Xiumin then let out a short laugh and then answered back. “Ah, yes I am Sehun-ee’s hyung, Xiumin. Nice to meet you sister – in – law.” Hayoung laughed after hearing the word sister – in – law. It was the kind of laugh that exclaims being shy and nervous.

“I wish Hayoung – shi will have a happy married life with our Sehun-ee.” Xiumin ended the call after the message.

Hayoung also got a response from one of her eonnis. It was A-Pink’s leader, Park Chorong who sent a picture of the rest of the members who looks like they were “screaming”. Along with the picture was a message saying “Kyaaahhh!! aigoo…our Hayoung!!! Happy married life for both of you. DATE HIM IN REAL LIFE!!” Hayoung didn’t read first on her own, that is why both of them blushed real hard after the last sentence.

“I think my eonni’s have gone crazy.” Hayoung said before laughing again. Sehun laughed along with her.

Without them noticing, they have already reached Hayoung’s dorm. Sehun got off the car with Hayoung.

“I guess you will be resting now?” Sehun asked.

“Actually, I’m just going to get my other stuff left in my dorm. After here, I will be moving to my own apartment. That’s where I will sleep after.” This somehow shocked Sehun, but didn’t make any further comments. He just asked one more question.

“I see. Then, is it okay if I ask for your number now. I want to call you later after our practice and make sure you’re safe.” Sehun explained.

Although Hayoung thought it was kind of fast that he is asking for his number even though they had just met, she still gave it to him as she felt that she could trust him…he is, after all, her husband now.

Sehun left right after making sure Hayoung got inside her dorm already. He called her right after he got inside their car just to say goodbye again.

[“Omo…I look forward to the future of this couple” – host Lee Ji Hye and Danny Ahn both said]

Black Room Interview: Hayoung

[…Hayoung – ee’s message to her husband…]

“To our Sehun – ee oppa… even though I think our date was kind of fast, I still enjoyed it. I hope you did as well. Let’s have a happy life together.”

Black Room Interview: Sehun

[…message to your wife, Hayoung]

“Our wife, Hayoung – ee…I hope I did not disappoint you or anything during our date. I will try to become a good husband to you. Let’s live happily.”

With that the segment of the new couple ended. The screen showed the show’s logo, then the screen turned blank.