Chapter 13 - The Scandal

We Got Married Season 6

Hayoung's POV

It was the morning of my birthday and I woke up feeling happy because of the happenings from last night. I still can’t believe that I celebrated my 20th birthday with all the people that both Sehun oppa and I care about. My happiness extends today because I also don’t have any schedule, so I can just go about my day the way that I wanted it.

The peace that I was feeling was somehow interrupted when my phone rang. I’ve thought of not picking it up, but the number on the screen is registered under our manager, so that means I have to answer it no matter what.

“Yeobeoseyo?” I answered. The tone of our manager weirded me out a bit because he sounded extremely serious. “Oppa, is anything wrong?” I asked.

“Hayoung – ah, where are you?” he asked and I answered that I’m just at home and that I just woke up. “Go get ready, I’m on my way to pick you up.” He said.

“Eh? Do we have a schedule suddenly?” I asked while getting out of the bed.

“No, you don’t…but all the A – Pink members are being called in the office.” I didn’t answer immediately but I wonder why the President wants to see us now. “Listen to me, Hayoung – ah. Don’t answer any other calls for the time being, unless it’s me…okay?” he added which made everything weirder.

“Oh…okay oppa, I understand…but why?” I asked.

“You’ll find out why later, just go get ready…I’ll be there in your apartment in maybe 20 minutes…will you be ready by then?” He asked and I said yes. Before we hang up the phone, our manager oppa reminded me to wear something with a hoodie and not to forget my shades.

When we hang up I quickly took a shower and got myself ready. Oppa came a little earlier than the time that he said but it was okay because I was ready to leave as well.

“Oppa, you look like you ran…” I commented after noticing that our manager was sweating really hard, but he just said it was nothing.

“I’m guessing you haven’t had your breakfast yet?” He said and I nodded. “It’s okay I bought some bread and fruits, will that be okay for now?” he asked again.

“Ah, yes oppa, they’ll be fine.” I said.

When we got to the car, my other eonnis were already inside. They quickly asked me if I knew what was happening and I said I didn’t.

“I just woke up when manager oppa called…he wouldn’t tell me why we’re being called.” I explained.

“I think it’s the same for everybody…he didn’t tell us why as well…” Bomi eonni said.

“I guess we’ll just find out later.” Said Chorong eonni.

The drive going to our office was quiet. I mean, all the members were talking but we can all feel that something weird is happening at the moment…


Sehun's POV, SM Entertainment's Head Office

I’m here right now at our office together with all my EXO hyungs. We’ve been waiting at our President’s office for about 5 minutes now. We were told by our manager that the president wanted to see and talk to us that day and that it was about a very important matter.

“Did the manager tell you why the President wanted to see us, hyung?” I looked at Tao hyung who was asking our leader, Suho hyung.

“No, he didn’t…he just said it was important…” Suho hyung replied.

We waited for a few more minutes until the President came out. We were all seated now and the President was a little quiet…he was standing in front of his table.

“Were you all informed why you were here?” The President asked and we all said that the manager didn’t tell us anything. “I see…” he said. “I’ll be honest with everyone, the thing that I’m going to talk to you about has very little to do with the whole group, but it does involve one particular member…” he continued.

We all looked around nervously but didn’t know what to do because we didn’t know what happened that seemed to make our President anxious and at the same time kind of pissed off.

“We don’t understand, President…” Suho hyung answered.

“I just want to be clear, that after I tell you what is happening, you boys are to tell me everything that you know…I don’t want any excuses and lies. Is that understood?” he asked firmly and we just nodded our heads.

“Okay…” our President started. “Around 7 o’clock this morning, the office received a certain phone call from an anonymous person. This person said that he or she has explosive evidence that might scar a certain member of your group. This person also said that we will be receiving a package that will show us what he or she means. At first we were ready to think that this could be a hoax of some sort…” He stopped talking for a while and walked towards the back of his table to get something.

“…Come 7:30 am, we did receive a package containing some pictures…these pictures.” He said as he laid the folder in front of us. “Sehun – ssi, why don’t you take a look at them.” He said which made me nervous. Does that mean, he meant me when he said it involves a particular member?

I did what he asked and took the photos out of the envelope. They were random pictures of me… some were taken while me and the members were eating at a restaurant…other pictures were pictures of me alone… I didn’t understand at first why this could be such a big issue…but then I saw the last few pictures.

My eyes became bigger as each new pictures shows me together with Hayoung – ah. There were pictures of the celebration we had for her birthday last night. There were also pictures of when I left her home after I gave her the bracelet. The last two pictures was that of me hugging Hayoung – ah last night at the gazebo.

“Would you care to explain those pictures, Sehun – ssi?” The President said and I tried but no words were coming out of my mouth at the moment.

I waited a few minutes to calm myself down and opened my mouth to explain, but I was stopped when the President’s phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” The President answered. His eyes grew big and suddenly looked at me. “What article are you talking about?” He said and all I could think of was…NO!

“One of you…go to kpopnew’s website…” The President told us. We all quickly got our phones out and went to the website. The main article on the website was posted 5 minutes ago…