Episode 2b - Amusement Date

We Got Married Season 6

Black Room Intrview - Sehun
[Q: your wife held your cheeks....]

When Sehun was asked about this, he held his cheeks as well and the smile on his face cannot be contained. He was silent for a while but was still smiling.
"Ahh..you reminded me of that...right now all I can think about was her holding my cheek." Sehun started explaining still with the happy smile he had. "I never knew she'd be the type to do such skinship. I mean,I guess it was a spur of the moment action from her...but still..." Sehun then lifted both of his thumbs like he was approving of something. "She's amazing!"

Black Room Interview - Hayoung
[Q: you held your husband's cheek...]
"Omona..." Hayoung expressed her sudden shyness about the question. She then covered her face with her hands but her eyes were seen thru her fingers making a 'v' shape. "I didn't know why I did it..." She said while shaking her head from left to right.
"Truthfully, I felt shy after I realized what I did to oppa. But, I think it was my way of showing him how thankful I am because in a way, he was worried for me..."
[screen caption: her husband worried for her after the comments...]

"Right now,  I think Sehun oppa is a very trustworthy man.

----------

The scene then changed back to the two inside Sehun's car. Sehun is the one driving right now and not his manager, and Hayoung is seated right next to him in the passenger seat. The two were quiet for a while, maybe still thinking about earlier's little skinship.

"Oppa, where are we going right now?" Asked Hayoung breaking the silence.

"Right now, where we're going is somewhere with a lot of people...not too much but I bet there will some students and families as well." Sehun explained and then added "can you guess where?".

"Somewhere with lots of people? hmmm...are there perhaps rides in there as well? Events?" Hayoung continued asking.

"Yes, there are rides as well." Sehun then smiled which made his eyes look like they were a smiling cat's closed eyes, his cheek bones rising to his eyes. "Do you know where already?" Sehun asked even though he knows she's already figured out where they're heading.

"Amusement park?" Answered Hayoung. When Hayoung saw Sehun nod, she started to feel a little uneasy and Sehun took notice of it in an instant.

Black Room Interview - Sehun

[Q: Why the amusement park?]

"Firstly...I just wanted to show Hayoung to everyone. Like go on a date in public and let everyone actually see her. I know it might scare her for a while, that's why I picked the amusement park. Because even though there are alot of people there, there is still a bigger chance that we'll get to enjoy without so much people crowding over us." Sehun explained.

"Second, before...after I have debuted, I've seen some idols who had secret relationships with other idols...sometimes even normal people. Whenever I hear them telling me about dates and stuff, it always includes going on dates secretly...not telling people about them, and sometimes, I can see how the other person feels really sad...even to the point that they'd break up. that is why I made myself promise that if ever I had a girlfriend, I would like everyone to see who she is and see how happy I am with her." Sehun continued. With this answer that he gave, the studio people agreed and commented how sweet and loving Sehun must be.

----------

"Hayoung - ee..." Sehun called and Hayoung looked at him. "Earlier in the shop..." said Sehun and Hayoung nodded. "Naeun sister in law called you...." Sehun continued to ask and Hayoung realized where he was headed. 

"Aigoooo!!!!" Hayoung started and then burried face in her hands for a while. "Wait a minute..let me explain. I've had that ring tone even before WGM." Hayoung started to explain. "Why?" asked Sehun.

"The song 'you' when you first released it... I liked it already..." Hayoung started. "There was this particular line there that somehow made me feel like it's for me. Like I wanted someone to tell me these words." she continued. "Really? Which line?" Sehun asked.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if someday we’ll be close enough to be a happy family?

Wouldn’t it be lovely if one day I’ll wake up…and your smile is the first one I’ll see?”

The smile on Sehun’s face grew wider and wider as Hayoung buries herself deeper into her hands. “Aaahhh!! So embarrassing!” says Hayoung. The blush on her cheeks became very visible but at the same time, she looked like she couldn’t contain her happiness.

Black Room Interview – Sehun

“Actually, I was very happy after what she said. Really happy…” Said Sehun and then the scene changed back to the two of them.

Now, Sehun and Hayoung reached the amusement park. Even at the entrance, dozens of people crowded to look at the new couple. Some took pictures while some just screamed cheers and love shouts.

“Kyaah! Oppa congratulations on your wedding!” said one fan.

“Hayoung eonni, I’m envious! Congratulations!!!” said another fan.

Fans crowded more and more as the two entered the amusement park gates. It was getting too crowded that Hayoung almost tripped, thankfully Sehun was able to catch her. Sehun then did something that to Hayoung thought was ‘unimaginable’. Sehun took her hands and intertwined his with hers. The action received more screams from fans but it somehow let the two stick more together.

“Oppa…” said Hayoung, and Sehun slowly lowered his head a bit so he could hear more what she was going to say. “I’m embarrassed…” Hayoung said slightly lowering her head.

“Wae? Don’t be… just think that it will be safer for the both of us if I held your hand. Okay?” Sehun asked and Hayoung nodded.

Black Room Interview – Hayoung

[Q: Your husband held your hand for the first time…]

“Yes… to be honest, I kind of minded it at first.” Explained Hayoung. “I thought, aren’t we going a little too fast? But… throughout our date, oppa would hold my hand tighter if people started crowding in. He would always let me walk in front of him if we’re in a line. It was uncomfortable at first, but at the same time, I felt like I was safe.” She stopped explaining for a bit. Then she smiled and nodded. “I’m really thankful to oppa…” Hayoung continued.

The two rode different rides, went to different food shops inside the park, even went to a gift shop and brought matching headbands. A pink one for Hayoung and a blue one for Sehun. All throughout their date course, Sehun’s hands were either intertwined with Hayoung’s or placed over Hayoung’s shoulders.

It was getting a bit dark and the park announced a little gimmick before they closed the park for the day. Sehun and Hayoung went to the event venue and there, right in the middle was a stage with some performers. The host went up to announce something.

“Annyeong haseyo!” said the host and those around to watch answered back with greetings as well.

“Right now…I was told that there is a special idol and his wife here?” loud screams were heard after the host said those. And then the scene focused on Hayoung who looked very surprised…more surprised when she realized that Sehun was walking up the stage to meet the host.

When Sehun reached the stage, the fans screams and cheers became much louder…some of them were even crying and jumping. Then it focused on Sehun who just received a microphone from the host. Before speaking, Sehun smiled his cat looking smile.

“How is everyone doing right now?” cheers were heard more than answers which made Sehun smile even more.

“Everyone here knows right?” asked Sehun. To this the audience screamed “Congratulations, oppa!” followed by more cheers.

“My wife is very pretty, right?”

“YES!!!”

“Everyone will support us right?”

“….YES!!!!” Even though the fans’ answer was a bit doubtful, it still made Sehun happy…

“I’m very happy that everyone will support us. Everyone…KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!” Sehun screamed as he slowly got on his knees and bowed before his audience.

Hayoung was very shocked by what he did. In the end she went somewhere near the stage and bowed together with Sehun.

The fans continued to scream and then clapped their hands.

“SEHUN, HAYOUNG, CONGRATULATIONS!!!”

“SEHUN, HAYOUNG, LIVE HAPPY!!”

Black Room Interview – Sehun

“I thought it was right at the moment. I should be proud of my wife and show her to everyone…and I am also very thankful to everyone who was there and showed us their support.

Black Room Interview – Hayoung

“Indeed I met a good husband” was all Hayoung said, and just like that, the couple’s segment ended.