Chapter 9 - First Space

We Got Married Season 6

Sehun’s POV (after the filming for episode 11)

 

“Aiyoo…Hayoung-ah, please don’t cry…”

I heard Eunji noona trying to comfort Hayoung. I’ve been waiting outside their dressing room door but they wouldn’t let me in…I thought to myself…this is it. She hates me now…Hayoung will hate me now.

 

Flashback

I kissed Hayoung – ah during our turn for the peppero game. It was just a peck but it felt really nice. I still felt her lips…they were really soft. What I thought was a dream suddenly turned into a nightmare. When I opened my eyes to look at Hayoung, she was stiff. Her face showed that of someone really scared.

We ended our film and Hayoung started crying. I saw every tear that fell.

“Oppa you’re selfish!” she said before running towards their dressing room.

Should I follow her, I thought? But my feet won’t move…I wanted to move towards her and apologize to her so badly. I was in such a state of shock that I didn’t realize Luhan hyung was already standing beside me.

“Let her have her space right now, Sehun-ah” Luhan hyung said. How can I just let her have her space? I at least have to talk to her first.

I didn’t listen to Luhan hyung and ran to their dressing room. I ran past her other members even though they were running as well. I saw Hayoung enter their room. I thought I’d be able to at least hold it open but she closed and locked it as she came in.

“Hayoung-ah…” I said as I knocked but she wouldn’t answer me. “Ha…” I said but Eunji noona came behind me together with the other A-Pink members.

“Sehun-ssi…” Eunji noona said while tapping on my shoulder.

“Noona…what am I gonna do?” I asked.

“Let us talk to her first, Sehun-ah…aish! Just what were you thinking anyway?!” Chorong noona said in frustration.

I was not able to say anything after. I just stood there silently.

“Hayoung-ah…please open the door…” Na Eun-ssi said. I saw her look at me first before continuing. “It’s just us and manager oppa…” she said and the door opened. I thought I’d still see hayoung before they close the door but it was coordi noona who let them in.

 

-End of flashback

“Sehun-ah…” Luhan hyung came together with Xiumin hyung. “We still have a schedule to attend to.” Luhan hyung said.

“But hyung…” I said.

“I understand you don’t want to leave like this, Sehun-ah. But you have to give her time to think.” Xiumin hyung said. “She’ll talk to you when she’s ready, but right now, you have to let her get out of the shock from what you did.”

“You also have to remember that you also have other priorities right now…you can’t let this make you look unprofessional…” Luhan hyung started to explain. “I promise, I will come with you later to try to talk to her.” He continued and Xiumin hyung also nodded.

And so I left with Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung…I just told myself that they are right. I still have a schedule…although honestly, I feel heavier with every step I take away from Hayoung. I kept praying that this day would not end with Hayoung still mad at me.

-------------------

At the EXO meet and greet event

“Okay, we have gathered here a few questions sent by fans that they want our EXO members here to answer”. The host of our fan meet explained.  I tried my hardest to show the fans at least a smile from me. I don’t want them to feel burdened just because I am not smiling.

“Okay, the first question here is for our maknae…” said the host and I looked up a little surprised. I wonder what the fans wrote. The host then gave me a piece of paper with the question written on it.

“Our maknae recently got married with A-Pink’s Hayoung. How was your relationship with her?” read the question. First question and it’s already a huge blow inside. I didn’t want to lie to them, but I knew that if I did, I will be putting Hayoung under spotlight and she might receive more hate from my fans. And so, I looked up, faking a smile and gave my answer.

“I’ve been very happy with Hayoung. Thank you to our fans who I know supports me…you will support oppa through out, right?” I teased and received a loud “YEEEESSSS!!!” from the fans. I then gave them a wide smile.

“It seems that our Sehun-ee’s really glowing since his having Hayoung as his wife, isn’t that right?” the host asked and then raised his hand aiming for me to give him a high five…and so I did. “Tell us Sehun-ssi…what did you like most about Hayoung-ssi?” the host continued to ask.

“I think for me, it’s because of Hayoung’s innocence but maturity in some aspects of life.” I started to explained. “As I got to know Hayoung, I realized she still has that innocence in her that makes me want to protect her…I don’t ever want to hurt Hayoung-ah. At the same time, she has that certain sense of maturity in her actions…she knows her responsibilities and I liked that.” I continued to explain.

After that, the host and the fans clapped their hands…deep inside I kept telling myself to stay calm and try not to break down from the guilt of what I have done to her.

-----

Hayoung’s POV

 

[2016.07.11: EXO’s Oh Sehun is happy with A-Pink’s Oh Hayoung]

Super group EXO held a fan meet a few hours ago that was held at the newly built Cheongsan Theater. During their fan meet, EXO fans were able to ask their favorite members questions they were most curious about. The first question was for EXO’s maknae, Oh Sehun.

The fan asked Sehun how his relationship is like right now with A-Pink’s Oh Hayoung. It was earlier in May when the two couples officially met as the 1st new couple for the 6th season of MBC’s hit variety program, We Got married.

Sehun went on to answer that he’s been very happy with Hayoung and thanks his fans for all the support they gave him. He then teased his fans and asked them if they would support him and Hayoung all through out? With this, the fans screamed a resounding yes.

The host of the fan meet noted that Sehun has been “glowing” since and asked Sehun what he liked the most about A-Pink’s Hayoung. To this Sehun confidently says it is Hayoung’s innocence and maturity at the same time that made him adore her more.

The Oh – Oh couple first received great criticism from fans but proved themselves to be a great couple throughout the show.

 

I read the article posted an hour ago in different idol sites. I can’t help but suddenly feel lonely and miss Sehun oppa. But I still can’t seem to face him after what happened during the filming.

My phone then vibrated with a text alert. I looked at the screen and it showed that it came from Sehun oppa.

“…Hayoung-ah. I’m sorry…I’ll wait for you to forgive, even if it takes a while.” The text message then skipped some lines before continuing. “I miss you…good night…” I put my phone down and told myself not to cry. 

"I miss you too oppa..."