Episode 11 - First Kiss?

We Got Married Season 6

Viewer's POV:

While the groups were eating, a mission card was given to the couple. It was Sehun who read the mission.

“To: EXO and A-Pink… won’t you give the couple performances as a gift?” Sehun read and suddenly clapped as if he was very happy for the mission.

“You are clapping like that but you have to do it with us!” Chanyeol said making everyone laugh. “That’s right, we are one…you have to do it with us!” said Kai.

All A-pink members cheered with the thought of all EXO doing a performance for them. “Sing for us!” cheered Bomi. “Dance for us!” cheered Na Eun. Everyone laughed after that.

First to perform were the vocal line of the group, EXO’s Baekhyun, D.O., Luhan, and Chen. A keyboard was also prepared for Lay to do the accompaniment. They performed their title song “12월의 기적 (Miracles in December)”.

“Omo, they’re so good…” commented Bomi as she closed her eyes to listen more to their song.

Black Room Interview – A – Pink

[Q: EXO sang a song for you and the couple…]

“They were really good! Their voices matched the song very much and it was like just like how they performed it when they first released the song.” Explained by their leader, Chorong.

[Q: Whose voice did you like the most?]

“D.O. – ssi!!” said Namjoo and Eunji while raising their fingers and Na Eun and Chorong agreed.

“Oh? You didn’t think it was Baekhyun?” wondered Bomi who then got a confused look from the other members.

[Q: You chose Baekhyun…]

“Well, yes… I have always thought Baekhyun’s voice was beautiful. But D.O. and Luhan’s voices were good too.” Bomi explained.

----------

The scene went back to the groups and it was EXO’s dancer line’s turn to perform for the group. To Hayoung’s amusement, Sehun joined Kai on the dance floor. Lay, Tao, Xiumin, and Luhan also stood and prepared themselves to perform for the girls.

They arranged 6 chairs in a line and asked all A-Pink members to sit with the arrangement: [L – R: Chorong – Nam Joo – Ha Young – Na Eun – Bomi – Eun Ji]. Before they started, Sehun went towards the microphone and looked at Hayoung.

“Hayoung – ah…” He said and Hayoung looked at him smiling. “Watch just me…” he continued and all EXO and A-Pink members, with the exception of Hayoung let out a shriek as if to disapprove of the action.

“Oppa, fighting!!!” Hayoung who even stood up and clapped her hands cheered for her husband.

“Aiyoo, really these two!” Bomi said garnering laughter from the rest of the members.

The members positioned themselves in front of chairs arranged in the same position as the chairs the girls were sitting at. [L – R: Luhan – Tao – Sehun – Kai – Xiumin – Lay]

They performed a dance to the song “moonlight” which was included in their 2014 album, “overdosed”. During their performance, the cameraman zoomed in on Hayoung who looked like she hasn’t blinked since the performance of her husband started.

[posting the video of EXO's live performance of "moonlight" so everyone could get the feel of the song...hehehe]

 

Black Room Interview – Hayoung

[Q: Your husband danced…]

“I have always admired it when oppa danced… Really, whenever I get the chance to see their performance, I would always look at oppa…even before WGM…” Hayoung explained and the screen showed a short caption at the side that says:

she’s admired her husband’s dancing even from a long time ago…”

[Q: Did you like their performance?]

“Neomu joh-a!” Hayoung said while doing a double thumbs up.

 

Black Room Interview – Sehun

[Q: Your wife said she’s always admired your dancing skills…]

 

“Really? Omo… she never told me that…” Sehun said who looked flustered from the comment he heard. “She really said that?” He asked the unseen interviewer who answered with an audible yes.

“I guess I will always dance for her to make her happy…kekeke…” answered Sehun playfully.

 

After the two’s black room interview, the scene changed back into them. The screen said in a caption that it is time for the members to ask the husband and wife questions and give them messages as well.

By this time Sehun and Hayoung were already sitting together and the members showed random clapping and doing ‘evil laugh’ trying to scare the couple.

“So…” It was NaEun who first spoke, attempting to ask a question. “There’s something I’m curious with Sehun - ssi…” she started and Sehun nodded at her. “I saw your first episode’s interview…did you really not have an idea that it was going to be Hayoung?” she asked.

“Eh? Yes, I really didn’t know that it was going to be her…why?” he asked.

“Well, honestly because I thought… could it be real that he’ll choose Hayoung even without knowing that she is indeed the wife? I was worried…” Na eun explained and the other A-Pink members agreed with her sentiment.

At the time, NaEun was sitting right beside Hayoung and Hayoung moved to hug her while feeling touched with her eonni being worried about her.

“Omo, my eonni…” Hayoung said with her chin on Naeun’s shoulders… Naeun in return touched Hayoung’s cheeks.

“I’m jealous…” Sehun said and then laughed while still staring at the two ladies.

“Wae?” asked Luhan who suddenly wrapped his arms around Sehun and placed his chin on his shoulders, imitating Hayoung and Naeun. “Have you never hugged Hayoung like that, and you want to do it now?” he teased.

“Aigoo this hyung!” Sehun said and shrugged Luhan’s arms off of him. It caused all the other EXO members to laugh and tease Sehun as well. Luhan took his arms off of Sehun and then hugged Xiumin who did the same to Luhan.

“Our Sehun wants to hug his wife!” teased Xiumin which caused more laughter from both groups while both Sehun and Hayoung looked flustered at each other.

“I think Naeun –ssi, you don’t have to worry about Hayoung… We all think our Sehun here really likes her, even before she became his wife…” commented Kai who then looked at Lay which made Hayoung, Sehun and the rest of A – Pink to look curious.

“Ahh…yes, that’s right…” said Lay who then laughed…

“Why is that?” Naeun and Hayoung both asked. “What are you thinking, hyung?” asked Sehun and Lay and Kai just smiled.

“Hayoung – ssi, you have an instagram account right?” asked Lay and Hayoung nodded.

“Aiyoo…HYUUUUUNG!!” Sehun said who looked like he was nervous.

“Ah! I think I know this…” Naeun said who looked like she suddenly remembered something.

“You see…” Kai started. “I was hanging out with Lay hyung, Taemin, and Sehun and Taemin was checking his instagram account.” He stopped and Hayoung nodded still waiting for the next part.

“Taemin sunbaenim follows Naeun – ssi on instagram, right?” Lay asked Naeun who then nodded. “That time, he saw a post of Naeun…a picture of her and you…and it says in there “Let’s all welcome our Hayoung to instagram! @ChoBoEunNaNamHa_apink…aigoo, such a long name, Hayoung – ah!” Lay continued and then laughed. “Sehun suddenly took his phone out and opened his own instagram account and the next thing we knew, he was already following you on IG…” lay finished and Sehun hid his flustered face under his hands…

----------

[Author's Note: The instagram account written here is not Hayoung's actual account. I don't think she has an instagram, that's why I just made one up for this story... :)]

----------

“That’s right…after he followed you, we would sometimes find him checking your pictures out…” Kai continued which made Sehun more flustered.

“Oh wait…wasn’t he also really excited when Hayoung – ssi followed him, days after that?” Tao added and all EXO members agreed.

While the EXO members were telling this story, Hayoung would be focused with her eyes looking lovingly towards the very shy Sehun.

 

Black Room Interview – Sehun

 

[Q: Your members revealed that you followed Hayoung on her instagram…]

 

“Aaahhhh, really those hyungs…” Sehun said feeling flustered after he was reminded of the story. “I really thought Hayoung was beautiful even before we got married…” Sehun admitted which caused the studio people to cheer loudly.

“I think they will really date after this…” host Park Mi Sun commented and everyone else agreed.

When the scene changed back to EXO and A – Pink, it showed Chen walking back into their room with a box of peppero with him.

“Let’s play this game!” Chen announced and he started rolling a bunch of paper with each member of exo’s name written on it and placed it in one box, then wrote the names of A – Pink members in separated papers and placed them in another box.

“I won’t put Hayoung – ssi and Sehun – ee’s name in here because of course they are the automatic couple.” Explained Chen… he then added to explain that he will take one paper from each box to know who is going to play.

“Then how are we sure that your name is there as well?” teased Tao and everyone laughed.

“It’s here!” Chen answered…

“Ah…just to be sure, I will pick the paper…” said Sehun and Chen and the others agreed. “Hayoung and I will go last!” he said then smiled with his eye smile.

“You’re planning something, aren’t you?” teased Suho which made everyone laugh as well.

“I am not, hyung!” Sehun defended. “Chen hyung, you’re first to play!” Sehun said showing a piece of paper with Chen’s name written on it. He then took the box for A – Pink. “Eunji noona…” said Sehun showing a piece of paper with Eunji’s name on it.

“Are you okay with this hyung?” Chen teased which made Suho fluster and Eunji confused.

The two did the game and they left about 3.5 mm of peppero stick. The next to get paired were Suho and Chorong who also left 3.0 mm of peppero stick. Namjoo and Tao were paired and lost since they left about 4.0 mm of peppero. The next to play were Naeun who was paired with Kai.

“Taemin – ah, don’t kill me…” Kai said and Naeun and the rest laughed. By the time that this was aired, it was already 3 weeks since dispatch has revealed that Taemin and Naeun has indeed decided to keep on dating after the program. It was revealed that they’ve been dating for the past 2 ½ years.

“Wait for a while… oppa, saranghae!” Naeun said while facing the camera. She then proceeded to face Kai and to continue with the game. They were able to leave 2.9 mm of peppero.

“Okay…last couple before us…Baekhyun hyung…” Sehun said showing a paper with Baekhyun’s name… “….and also….Bomi noona…” Sehun showed Bomi’s name and Bomi and Baekhyun stood to face each other.

“Annyoung haseyo…” Baekhyun greeted and bowed again before doing the game…Bomi also did the same thing.

“Baekhyun – ssi, you look flustered…” D.O. commented and Baekhyun covered his face.

“I am not!” was Baekhyun’s defense causing Bomi to feel flustered as well. “I…uh…I will take the end that doesn’t have chocolate.” Baekhyun said and Bomi offered it back.

The two did the game and everyone became nervous as the two’s lips were becoming really close to each other. But Bomi took the last move and removed hers from the peppero stick. The two had 2.3 mm left from their peppero…

It was now Hayoung and Sehun’s turn for the game…and since Sehun and Hayoung were sitting next to each other, they didn’t have to stand…all they had to do was to turn their faces towards each other.

Before the game started, Hayoung lifted her fingers and fixed a part of Sehun’s hair that was blocking his eyes and Sehun couldn’t help but smile at her action. He also did the same and tucked Hayoung’s hair behind her ear…

“Aish! Really, you two, just do the game!” said a frustrated but joking Chen which received laughter not just from s but as well as from the studio people.

The two started with their peppero, taking turns with slow and short bites each. Slowly, the two’s lips were also starting to get really close to each other.

Closer and closer the two gets to each other…each bite making everyone more nervous than the previous bite. Suddenly, Sehun stopped biting the peppero stick and everyone thought that he was going to let go…

The scene was running now in slow motion. It showed Sehun, slowly tilting his head to his side…slowly lifting his hands to touch Hayoung’s head. Sehun and Hayoung, slowly closing their eyes… until the camera zoomed in on their lips…slowly losing space between each other…until there was no more space.

And the scene became black…and cued that it was the end of the couple’s segment…

---------------------------

Author's Note:

Everyone, annyoung!! :D

Did everyone like this update? I hope so... kekeke... anyway...the two pictures of course are not Hayoung and Sehun...I just couldn't find any of their pictures possible to be photoshopped into looking like it's really them kissing...plus I'm not that good when it comes to photoshop..hehehe...

The first picture for the peppero game is Leeteuk and Kang So Ra when they played peppero during the christmas special of WGM in 2011 (if I'm not mistaken). The second kiss picture is Bi Rain and Song Hye Kyo from their drama, full house.

I hope everyone loved this update...happy reading...and till my next update!... Bye... :)

@ysp_noona