Chapter 14 - Decisions

We Got Married Season 6

Sehun's POV

"If there's nothing else that you guys will say, the rest can go and do their respective schedules... Sehun - ah, you have to stay here..." Our President said, and all my hyung prepared themselves to leave.

"Why do I have to stay, President?" I asked.

 

"Because we have to go somewhere..." the President said and I cringed my face in confusion. "We are going to meet Hayoung and A-Cube's CEO to discuss this matter. I think it is time we all talk, face to face." He continued to eplain.

We then prepared ourselves to leave. We rode in our manager's rented car. A silver SUV w/ very dark tinted windows, so dark, you can't see a thing inside.

 

It took us about 45 minutes to drive to Cube Entertainment's building. When we came, we entered  through the service elevators so as not to get more attention from the paparazzis waiting outside. Outside SME, it was the same view.

 

I was lead by the receptionist to one of their conference room. When I came inside, Hayoung was already sitting and waiting.

 

"Oppa!" Hayoung stood from where she was sitting and walked towards me. She was a little hesitant when she came closer. I was the one who closed in our distance as I wrapped my arms around her.

 

“I’m sorry this had to happen on your birthday…are you okay?” I said and tightened my hug.

Ifelt her tense up as we heard the door click open. Clearly, our managers and presidents have arrived. I let Hayoung go because of that and we both sat in different sides of the table.

 

“Now that everybody’s here, I think we should all discuss now what is happening.” A tall man, maybe in his early 50s or late 40s said. I would guess that he’s the CEO of Cube Entertainment.

 

“I think before we discuss what to do, we first need to find out who is responsible for these photos.” Another man, I think the vice president of Cube answered.

 

“I think so too… Honestly, I do not think this person is an ordinary paparazzi…” Our president commented.

 

“Hayoung – ah, can you think of someone who might do this?” Cube’s president asked. Hayoung said no.

 

“How about you, Sehun – ssi?” He turned to ask me. Just like Hayoung, I answered no.

 

“I think it’ll be very dangerous for both of you now that there’s what seems to be a hardcore sasaeng fan of one of you. We don’t know which one this person is really after.” Our president said.

 

“May I know first, Sehun – ah, how did you know where Hayoung lived?” Hayoung’s manager asked.

“It was an accident when I found out actually…” I started to explain. “I found out about it after our first WGM filming.” I continued.

 

“That’s right…” Hayoung commented. “When I arrived on my floor, Sehun oppa was already there… And then he told me that he is living at the apartment beside mine…” She continued. The look on our managers’ and presidents’ faces were the same, what with their eyes getting big and their jaws dropping from shock.

 

“I am guessing all of your members knew about this?” our president asked. Both Hayoung and I nodded.

Both of our company’s CEOs let out a loud sigh.

 

“I think we –Cube & SM’s president – should talk about a decision on our own first.” Cube’s CEO said, and our president agreed.

 

“Sehun – ssi, Hayoung – ssi, would you mind waiting at the other room first?” we nodded and Hayoung’s manager led both of us at the room beside the conference room.


 

Both Hayoung and I were silent for a few minutes after the manager had left.

 

“What are you thinking right now, Hayoung – ah?” I asked finally. She then looked at me and bit her lip. I’m pretty sure she was having second thoughts on something.

 

“I don’t know oppa…” she finally said. “I’m afraid…” she added.

 

“Why are you afraid?” I asked. I moved to stand beside where Hayoung is sitting with the table as my support. She then stood up and went beside me using the table for support as well.

 

“I don’t know…like what if they decide that we’d stop WGM…or that one of us will have to move away from the other…” she explained then became silent again.

 

I lowered my head a bit so that I am slightly facing her. I also wrapped my right arm around her waist. I can feel how scared Hayoung is…not only for our show, but also for the safety of us both.

 

“I don’t think that’s possible… I think both of our managers and CEOs would want to keep us safe first before dealing with this sasaeng.” I said. I really do think that’s more possible.

 

I leaned forward and gave Hayoung a kiss on her forehead and she leaned to place her chin on my shoulder.

 

“ehem…ehem..” we got out of our positions when my SM’s president made a fairly audible cough. They stood by the door now looking calmer than when we left them.