Episode 21 - We Got Married Chuseok Special

We Got Married Season 6

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers! :) I thank everyone who has commented and given suggestions on the additional couples for this chuseok special. But, I think I must also apologize because I didn't make my rules clear enough. If your suggested idol was not chosen, I think it's either 1 or both of these reasons: 1. They've been a couple / is a current couple of WGM's actual show OR 2. They are from the same company. - It is MBC WGM's policy not to get their couples from the same company. Again, I apologize.

Anyway...without any other things...our chuseok special couples............. will be revealed in the story... :)


Viewer's POV

"We welcome everyone to We Got Married!" Host Park Misun opened the show. "Today we will be having a very special episode because all of our couples will be joining us for this Chuseok's special..." She continued.

"Aigoo, I'm really excited about this episode!!" host Ji hye added. "Everyone let's meet our couples.

Before the couples were shown, clips of their first meeting and some of their most memorable episodes at the time were shown. The first couple to be revealed had their first "meeting" at the Han River. It was one of the most unique first meeting because everyone agreed that it was the first time that a couple's meeting would be at a very famous spot for actual lovers having their date.

"Let us all welcome our first couple..." host Park Misun said.

In some slow motion, the first of the 3 couples came out. He was holding her hand helping her as she walked down the little stairs of the studio. The first couple...is non other than the "Heirs" couple, CN Blue's Kang MinHyuk and F(x)'s Krystal (Jung SooJung).

"Annyeong haseyo! I am CN Blue's drummer, Kang MinHyuk!" Minhyuk said and the audience's cheers were loud as ever. He bowed to the audience and then flashed his smile. On his side, his wife smiled with the look of pride as her husband introduced himself.

"Annyeong haseyo! I am his wife, f(x)'s maknae, Krystal! Nice to meet you!" Krystal said and bowed towards the audience.

The two then formed a heart using their hands and proceeded to take their seats.

After the two has settled down, music from a boy band played and second husband and wife entered the studio. It slowly zoomed in on their faces and showed the face of VIXX's leader, N and his wife, TwoX's maknae, Eunyoung!

"Annyeong haseyo!" The couple said in unison and then bowed. "I am Vixx's N..." N said and then looked at his wife. "I am his wife, Eun young!"

After the two couples, it was now time for Hayoung and Sehun to enter the studio.

Their clip started with their MBC meeting. The clips also had scenes some of Hayoung and Sehun’s dates. After that, the two went out of the backstage. Sehun was the first one to appear followed by Hayoung. Sehun held Hayoung’s hand as they descended the stairs towards the stage.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Sehun started. “We are Sehun…” he continued, followed by Hayoung. “Hayoung…” she said. “Couple!” they said in unison before bowing and showing everyone a make-shift heart made with their hands combined. They then proceeded to sit with the other couples facing the hosts.

“Welcome to the studio, everyone!” host Misun greeted and all the couples greeted them back. “How’s everyone so far?” She asked. The first couple to answer was Minhyuk and Krystal.

“I think for us, even though we were the last couple to join here, we were the fastest in terms of being comfortable with each other.” Minhyuk said. “We were quite fast in progress too!” he continued, making everyone in the studio laugh.

“Yes, I agree with oppa…” Krystal said after laughing.

“I agree with them both!” Said Hayoung which startled Sehun.

“Eh?! Wae?!?!” asked Sehun frantically. “Hahahaha… oppa, calm down.” Said Hayoung. “What I meant to say is that, out of everyone here, I think their progress was the fastest in terms of a lot of things…” she continued to explain.

“Come to think of it, the two of you are not only the youngest couple here, but only the two of you didn’t have any form of relationship or show together besides music shows.” Host Danny Ahn explained…he then looked at the other couples. “Minhyuk – ssi and Krystal – ssi were lovers for a TV drama.” He said and then there was a mini clip showing the two in their “The Heirs” scenes. “Then N – ssi and Eunyoung – ssi were both in another variety show.” He said looking at N and Eunyoung. They then showed a clip from their “The romantic and idol” days.

“Didn’t Eunyoung – ssi cry a lot because of N oppa?” Krystal commented making everyone at the studio laugh. The cameraman then zoomed in on a nervous looking N who then wrapped both of his arms around Eunyoung’s waist.

“I will never make my wife cry again…” He said. Eunyoung then placed her head on N’s shoulder while her hand is on top of his hands.

“Oh, stop it you too!” said their guest host, 30 year old single gag man, Lee Min Jung, creating laughter from the audience and the hosts.

“Anyway, for today’s special, we will be showing a lot of each of your memorable moments…” Host Misun said after everyone’s settled down. “We will be starting with Krystal-ssi and Minhyuk-ssi.” She continued.

“Oppa…” Krystal said. Minhyuk sat beside her and handed her a cup of hot choco that he prepared. They were seated outside the tent that they built for their camping date.

“I think it’s out first meeting for today’s episode….” Minhyuk said. “Ah….it’s showing…” The two then continued to watch their first meeting episode and laughed a lot after hearing each other’s ‘individual interview’.

“Honestly, how did you feel when you saw me as your husband?” Minhyuk asked.

“To be honest, I was relieved.” Krystal said. “At the same time I was really scared and nervous.” She continued. “Why?” asked Minhyuk.

“Because it’s been years since we got to know each other…what if we can’t be like how we used to be when we were filming our drama…” said Krystal, worry still obvious on her face. “I kept thinking about that…” she continued.

Minhyuk sighed and brushed the strands of hair across Krystal’s face and tucked them behind her ear. “What about now?” he asked. “What does my wife feel now?”

Krystal held Minhyuk’s hands and looked him straight in the eyes. “So far, I think I am lucky and happy that oppa is my husband.” She said and then showed him a smile.

The couple’s clip ended after that.

“How did Minhyuk-ssi feel during that time?” Host Danny Ahn asked.

“Honestly, I liked it…” Minhyuk answered. “When Soojung said that, I remember thinking just how much I wanted to hug her and pinch her cheeks.” He continued and then laughed. Krystal then playfully hit his arm.

“Aigoo, oppa!” Krystal said cutely. Everyone at the studio laughed.

After everyone was done laughing, host Misun talked. “Okay, we will do our first game now.”

 The first game was entitled ‘hold me close’. The instructions were very simple. The couple just needed to be within the newspaper – it gets smaller every round – for 10 seconds. The couple that would win will get a special prize.

“The prize for this game is an amusement park date.” Said Park Misun.

The couples positioned themselves and the game was doing great. They were on the last fold of the news and all were doing great. The hosts then started counting…

Both Sehun and N carried their wives on their backs for a piggyback ride while both of their feet were trying to balance on the short space of the newspaper. Minhyuk on the other hand carried Krystal like a newly wedded husband would his wife.

“1…2…3…” N lost his balance and he and Eunyoung got eliminated from the game. “N and Eunyoung couple, out!” said host Danny Ahn. They then continued to count.

“4…5…6…7…” Minhyuk was already losing his balance. “8…9…” after 9, Sehun lost his balance and he and Hayoung got eliminated.

“Sehun – Hayoung couple, OUT!” host Danny said. Minhyuk put Krystal down and both of them did cheers from winning the amusement park date.

“aaahhh! Jealous!” Hayoung said. “Oppa, let’s go too! She continued cutely. Sehun smiled and pressed his forehead on Hayoung’s. “Okay, we’ll go…” he said.

“EHEM!” Ji hye jokingly said. “we’re still here, you two…” she continued making everyone laugh again.

“Ah….we’re sorry…” Sehun and Hayoung said in unison.


Author's note....

Yeoreobun annyoung! XD

I will be doing a per couple chapter so please be patient if it's short,,,wahehehe...I am also sorry for updating late...I'll be honest, I was feeling a litttle uninspired lately...so updating the story took a lot of time and thinking...I hope you understand... :)