Episode 2 - Let's be strong

We Got Married Season 6

[DISCLAIMER: This picture does not belong to me. I just found it on google. If it is yours, do tell me...and forgive me for using it without your permission...hehe]

Viewer's POV

The first couple ended their segment and now it's time for Sehun and Hayoung's segment to air.

The scene started out with a fading in Sehun sitting inside a store, holding a bubble tea in one hand and holding his phone over his right ear with the other. He was wearing a plain blue 3/4 type polo and dark jeans, matched with a navy blue sneaker.

[studio people: it's Sehun-ssi! Omo...he looks so down... I wonder why?]

"Yeobeoseyo?.. Hayoung - ah... Where are you now?" He said, his face still looked down.

[studio: Really they're the only couple who came here I know who calls each other immediately after their first meeting.] commented by host Danny Ahn and everyone else in the studio agreed.

The scene then changed into Hayoung walking towards a shop with her hand holding her phone over her ear. She was wearing a plain white shirt over jeans and black flat shoes. On her left shoulder slung a blue satchel.

"Oppa?... Right now, I'm about to go in the shop...yes... I can see you already." Said Hayoung. In a way she also seemed a bit sad but looks like she was trying to cheer herself up.

"Oppa..." Half shouted Hayoung to Sehun who had his back against her. He turned around and stood up when he saw her. The two bowed to each other while greeting and Hayoung proceeded to sit on the empty chair across Sehun's.

[host Ji Hye: did something happen to both of them?] commenting on how awkward the two seemed towards each other.

It was Sehun who broke their silence first...

"Have you seen them?" Asked Sehun regarding an unknown topic. To this Hayoung slightly nodded.

Black Room Interview - Hayoung
[Q: what was your husband asking you?]

"..hmm.. Well before i met up with him, I received a text message from him asking me if I've read articles about us...or even the comments. I didn't reply to him at first because I had just read the articles and comments minutes before he texted me. I didn't know how to react right then."

After Hayoung's explanation, the scene flashed hundreds of hateful comments and articles regarding the two being a couple.

Black Room Interview - Sehun
[Q: Were you worried about the comments?]

"Actually, when I read the articles and comments, I was not really that surprised. Taemin sunbaenim told me about the comments I might receive because of the show." The screen showed a picture of Shinee's Lee Taemin, Sehun's company sunbae and WGM alumni. "But it wasn't the comments about me that I was worried about. It was the threats I read pointing at my wife that worried me more. I kept on thinking, has she read them as well? I wonder how she is... Those kind of thoughts came through my mind."
---
The scene returned back to Sehun and Hayoung sitting at the shop.

"Are you okay?" Asked Sehun.

"Right now, I am still a bit sad about the comments." Hayoung started to explain. "Actually, before you texted me, I had just stopped myself from reading them. I then called Naeun eonni and told her about it." Hayoung continued.

"Really? What did sister - in - law say?" Asked Sehun. Before Hayoung could answer, her phone started to ring. It gave everyone a shock because her ring tone was one of her husband's song from his solo album.

She didn't mind it at the moment, in the screen showed that it was Naeun calling. She just answered it.

"Hello? Eonni...eh?.. Right now, I am with oppa filming...wait I'll put you on loud speaker." Was all everyone heard before she place her phone on the table and put it on loud speaker.

"Annyeong hasaeyo sister in law...." Sehun greeted first. On Naeun's end of the line, 2 girls can be heard screaming while Naeun can be heard laughing a little.

"Yes, yes...annyeonghaseyo brother in law. I just called to check up on Hayoung-ee. So right now, I'm checking in on you as well. Hayoung - ee told me about the comments...how are you feeling brother in law?" Naeun said sounding concern.

"Hayoung and Sehun brother in law, hwaiting!!" Said a girl who turned out to be A-Pink's Kim Namjoo.

"Neomu kamsahamnida sister in laws. Actually Naeun - ssi, I was really worried when I read them. I kept on thinking, 'I wonder how Hayoung-ee's feeling if she's seen them' that's why I texted her...but she didn't reply.

"Yes..I hope that the two of you can get through this. It will lessen in a while, but it won't be completely gone...sometimes, even after your end of marriage. But, I just hope that throughout all these, Sehun - ssi will be with our Hayoung and comfort each other. Just be strong, both of you." Naeun said...maybe Naeun said it because of the 'hate' she's received during her time on WGM with Taemin.

"Eonni, komawo..." Hayoung said sweetly. It was also followed by Sehun's message.

"Yes sister in law. Thank you very much... I hope one day, we can all meet each other. We'll try to prepare really good meat for you and the other sister in laws". With this comment, loud cheers were heard over the other end of the line.

"We'll look forward to it, brother in law." Naeun said and then finally hung up the line.

After putting her phone back in her satchel, Hayoung looked at Sehun with a smile and somehow a thankful feel to her. It made Sehun curious.

[studio hosts: omo look at how she looks at him!!]

"Waeyo?" Asked a very shy Sehun.

"You were really worried about what they said about me in the comments?" Hayoung said still keeping the smile on her face. Both of them were standing now, getting ready to go to their actual date course.

"Of course I am... Then you didn't reply to me when I texted you..." Said a somehow pouting Sehun.

Hayoung slightly laughed and walked a little towards Sehun. She then lifted both of her hands, and then finally placed them on Sehun's cheeks.

"Oppa komawo..." Said Hayoung then she smiled and and tilted her head to the left.