Episode 20 - Chuseok jal bo nae se yo! :)

We Got Married Season 6

Viewer's POV

[Screen caption: One morning in September at the Oh - Oh couple's house...]

"Oppa, good morning!" Hayoung greeted Sehun who was just entering their room bringing in a tray with breakfast and orange juice.

"Good morning...let's eat.." Sehun greeted back. He then placed the tray he was holding in front of Hayoung who is now sitting at their bed...he also sat beside her.

"Oooh... oppa it smells nice..." Hayoung said. "But really, you didn't have to bring me breakfast...you must have been tired from last night's schedule." She continued but Sehun just said that it was okay.

Black Room Interview - Sehun:

"I've actually been thinking of ways to take care of Hayoung more..." he explained. "She's been going home late for the past few days because of her schedule and I think it might get to her and she will end up getting sick." he continued.

"Omo...that's true...I think there are a lot of A - Pink comeback news which means they have been very busy..." host Danny Ahn commented.

"That's right..." said host Misun.


The two were still eating when their doorbell rang and the two looked at each other confused.

"Who could it be?" said Hayoung.

"I'll so see who it is, just continue eating" Sehun said and he continued to walk towards their front door.

When Sehun opened the door, a standee with the mission card envelope pinned through was there. There was also a box beside it. He took the card and box and went back to their room. "It's a mission card..." he said as he walked in. Hayoung was already cleaning the plates and was placing the tray at their side table. She then took the mission card from Sehun and read it out.

"To: Sehun and Hayoung couple, as a commemoration for Chuseok, please wear the traditional clothes inside this box and greet each other's parents."

They then proceeded to open the box and inside were a pink patterned ladies' hanbok and a blue patterned male's hanbok. "They're so pretty!!" Hayoung commented.


Black Room Interview - Hayoung

"I think the hanboks were really pretty..." she commented. "I think, I actually rarely wore traditional clothes." She continued.

[Q: Have you ever seen Sehun wearing a hanbok on broadcast?]

"Oooh... come to think of it, no..." she said. "I think I once chanced upon him hosting a music show with Xiumin oppa but I don't remember what he looked like..." she continued.


When the scene returned to them, it was that of Sehun waiting at their living room now wearing the traditional clothes. His was a blue patterned hanbok.

"Oppa..." Sehun turned as he heard Hayoung's call. A smile slowly showed on his face as he saw Hayoung walking towards him from their stairs. The scene slowly showed Hayoung wearing her hanbok which is pink patterned.

 

"Yeppeuda..." Sehun commented to Hayoung who is now standing in front of him...

Black Room Interview - Sehun

"I think she was absolutely beautiful...She looked like a princess when she walked in..." Sehun commented.

"Omo, so cheesy!" EXO's Chen, who was guest host at the time commented.

"Really, my fingers are cringing..." Namjoo, who was also a guest host commented as well. Chen looked at her and he nodded his agreement on her.


"Stand by that side..." Sehun said to Hayoung. Sehun was preparing the camera that they'll be using to take videos to send their parents. Hayoung did as he said and waited for Sehun to stand beside her.

"Are we sending in one video for both our parents?" Hayoung asked and Sehun nodded.

"We'll say our messages for both our parents. I'll say something to your parents as well..." he said and Hayoung nodded as well. "Are you ready?" he asked when he got next to her. Hayoung smiled and nodded.

Sehun clicked the automatic starter he was holding and both him and Hayoung started their messages. It was Sehun who started.

"Annyeong haseyo!" He said as he made a 90 degrees bow. "Nae appujji, Nae eommonie, thank you for always being there with me. You have guided me through out everything that I went through. I will make you proud." he ended and then looked at Hayoung, signaling her to start her message.

"Annyeong haseyo..." She said as she made a 90 degrees bow. "Eomma, appa... I miss you both so much...I will try my best to make you more proud of me and I know that you are already proud of your daughter. Thank you for everything that you have helped me and taught me. Eomma, appa, saranghae!" she ended and now looked at Sehun who was looking at her, smiling.

"Ne...Hayoung's mom and Dad, annyeong haseyo... I am Hayoung's husband, Sehun." He started and Hayoung looked startled but then smiled. "I thank you for the guidance that you have given Hayoung. I promise I will take care of her more and will do everything that I can to protect her. I think that you have brought up Hayoung as a very beautiful daughter, both inside and out, and with that I give thanks." He said and smiled and held Hayoung's hand. "I hope I will be able to meet you in person and be able to thank you myself instead of just saying it in a video..." He then smiled at Hayoung who reciprocated his smile.

"Sehun oppa's mom and dad... annyeong haseyo, I am Sehun oppa's wife, Hayoung..." she said as she bowed in the camera. "Thank you for bringing up a good son. Oppa has taken good care of me and has showed me that he's been taught well how to be responsible and how to take care of everyone around him. I know he got it from you...Thank you. I promise I will be a good wife to him... I also hope that we can visit you guys there soon. Take care of yourselves." She continued.

Before Hayoung and Sehun ended their video, together, they did a complete and formal bow to show their respect to their parents.

"Chuseok jal bo nae se yo..." the couple said in unison.

The couple, in their changed clothes then uploaded their video and sent it to their parents.

"Oppa..." Hayoung called Sehun and he looked at her questioningly... "Let's take a selca and send it to our members!"

"Ah,..yes I've been thinking about that as well... we should greet them too..." Sehun agreed.

After they took their picture, they attached it as a message and sent it to all their members together with the caption "chuseok jal bo nae se yo..."

[Author's Note: To the owner of this edit, please forgive me for using it without your permission... :)]


While the two waited for their members' replies, the camera man gave them another mission card...

"We have another mission?" asked Hayoung. They then proceeded to open it.

"Sehun - Hayoung couple, are you ready to meet the other couples? We are! Tomorrow at the MBC studio, everyone will gather as a chuseok special for We Got Married idol season. Get a chance to win a vacation trip for 3 days and 2 nights..."

After reading the mission, the two looked at each other, looking surprised and nervous as well...

"I'm nervous oppa!" Hayoung commented.

"We're going to win that vacation trip..." Sehun joked doing the smile he usually has...


With that, the couple's segment ended...

"I remember getting that message...It made me cringe..." Namjoo commented.

"Me too... I called Sehun just to scream at him for sending me their picture..." Chen said making everyone at the studio laugh.


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi readers! Chuseok jal bo nae se yo!

Help me please with the next chapter... :) Can you guys give me ideas on who you'd like to be a part of next chapter's couples. Please choose idols you guys ship so much but please don't let it be from EXO and A-Pink...

Thank you so much!

- @ysp_noona