Chapter 3 - Oppa is my neighbor?

We Got Married Season 6

Hayoung's POV
-- Hayoung's apartment moving, after the first shooting day--

- Hayoung -ah, be careful with lifting your things while you move...kekeke..- that was Sehun oppa's last message. I had told him that I might not be able to text back again because I will be too busy putting my things in boxes.

This kind of thing scares me a bit. I do not know Sehun oppa that well. I've only ever seen him during music shows. I wonder right now if he's just doing this because we are on the show together. It seems to happen so fast...

My thought was disrupted by a loud ringing...it was my phone. I hastily took and and saw that the caller was Sehun - oppa.

"Ah...yes? Oppa?" I answered.
"Ooh...I'm sorry, did I disturb you right now?" Sehun oppa asked.

I clicked the 'up' arrow on the elevator and the right elevator opened. The other elevator was already going up.
"Oh no, no oppa. I was just actually on my way up to my apartment. I'm bringing the last bag....uh...can you hold on a moment..." I told him and proceeded to press the button with a "5" on it.
"There...I'm sorry oppa...we're you saying something?" I continued.
"Well nothing really. It's just that I just got to my building and I was wondering if you moved in to your apartment fine." Oppa said. His surrounding was so quiet...maybe he was already in his room.

"Yes, oppa...my moving was fine. I'm actually in the elevator right now and just about to get off...so is it okay to oppa if I text you back again later. I need to look for my keys." I explained and Sehun oppa agreed so we both hang up our phones.

I got off the elevator and was looking for my keys while walking towards my unit when I heard someone call my name.

"Hayoung -ee!!" I looked to see who called for me and was shocked to see a very familiar face. The tall, white familiar face of my husband.

"Sehun oppa?! How did you know I moved here?" I asked assuming he came here because of me.

"Here's where you moved?" He said and I nodded. "Really? What unit are you staying?" He said and I can see a smile forming in his mouth.

"501... It's just right there at the end of the hall." I explained and he nodded and the smile on his face became bigger. I wonder what is running in his head right now.

"Then I guess I will see you almost every morning...because I literally live right next to you...502!" It was a complete shock to me that not only is oppa my husband at the moment... We'll be neighbors too!

A lot of thoughts came in my head...a lot of questions...silly ones yes, but I think they're important. But my thoughts were disrupted when oppa suddenly took the bag I was holding and motioned for me to turn around and continue walking to my unit.

"It's getting late Hayoung - ah...I'm sure you're really tired as well." I nodded and so we walked back to my apartment unit. I looked to the unit beside mine... This is oppa's apartment.

I asked oppa to come in with me since he was holding my box....oooohhh eotteokke! I haven't done much cleaning...not to mention how awkward this is. (O___O).

"I'm sorry oppa, I haven't moved much of the stuff I brought here...it's still dirty." I explained to oppa.

"Hahah, no it's okay. I can help you move them if you'd like..." Sehun oppa told me. I can't really ask that from him. I mean...ergh!

"No, no, no, oppa. I'll take care of everything myself." When i said that, Sehun oppa suddenly stood in a stance and did the step for our song "no,no,no". it was so funny i couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sure you're tired as well. Please take a sit for a while. I'll go get you something to drink." I continued after laughing.

"That's not necessary... I think I should be going as well. I'm just glad that we're out of the hallway. It would've been stressful if not." Sehun oppa said. I don't get it... How is it stressful?

"Why would it be stressful, oppa?" I asked.

"Well I mean, I heard people coming. Don't you think it would create such a scandal if people were to find out that you and I are living in the same building. Not to mention we were talking outside at such an hour." Sehun oppa explained.

I don't know why, but somehow, I felt a pang of pain after hearing his explanation. I just nodded. I see...he doesn't want people to know.

Oppa left as soon as he told me there were no more people outside the hallway. I stayed by the door maybe until after I heard the door next door click shut. He's inside his own apartment now...
---
It was around 12:15 when I got a message.
From: Sehun-ee oppa
"Hayoung - ah... Jalja...naekkumkwo...kekekeke... :)" ("goodnight..dream of me") was his message.

I didn't know if I should reply or not. Should I pretend I'm already asleep? Would that be okay?
In the end, I decided I'd reply but I only sent "jaljayo..."

He didn't reply and so I slept.