Episode 1 - First Meeting

We Got Married Season 6

“We welcome everyone to another episode of ‘We Got Married’, I welcome back in our studio our new but old host, Lee Ji Hye – shi! Welcome!”

The host, Park Misun opens the show the way she normally does. It’s not just another episode as today, they will be welcoming a new couple to the show. Today also marks the 1st episode of the show’s 6th season.

“Yes, it’s really nice to be back to this show…please take care of me again…” Lee Ji Hye said while bowing to everyone.

“Ah, really Ji Hye – shi has not changed a bit…I’m pretty sure Danny here is happy that you’re back on the show!” Host Kim Jung Min teased making everyone both hosts blush and everyone at the studio laughed.

“Ah, really, this hyung!” Danny Ahn, another host, started. “Anyway, if I’m not mistaken, today, not only are we welcoming Ji Hye – shi back to the studio…we are also welcoming the first couple for this season!” Danny Ahn continued.

“Yes, I’ve heard that too…actually, the camera men in charged for this new couple’s first filming said they looked really good together although they did not think they are compatible at first.” Ji Hye continued.

“I think it’s time we start with them… everyone, let’s all welcome our new couple…” Host Park Misun commented.

The audiences were then directed to a different view…

Screen caption: [4:00 pm – A cold spring day of 2016 in MBC studio…]

“Omo, it’s MBC Building…” one of the host commented…

The cameraman showed the view of a hallway with lots of idols and their managers and other workers running around. It is sometime in the middle of one music program’s taping. The cameraman then stopped at one waiting room with a blurred name. He knocked once and continued to open the door.

Screen caption: [A room with idols waiting…who could it be?]

The cameraman then showed a face familiar to a lot of netizens. None other than A-pink’s Jung Eun Ji.

Screen caption: [Could it be that the new wife is a member of A-pink? Who?]

After focusing on Eun Ji, the cameraman showed the rest of A-pink, some practicing and some having their make ups done. The cameraman then gave a mission card to Jung Eun Ji.

“We got married…Eeeyyy… a mission card, everyone!” Eun Ji said a little too loud making the rest of A – pink’s member crowd on her. “Na Eun – ah, perhaps you’re getting married again?” Eun Ji teased the ‘we got married’ alumnus, Son Na Eun.

“Aigoo, eonni what are you talking about…I don’t think that’s me.” Na Eun exclaimed.

The cameraman focused the members’ faces one by one with the screen captioning each member’s name.

Screen caption: [Could it be the leader, Park Chorong? Maybe Yoon BoMi… Could be Jung Eun Ji? Or maybe Kim Namjoo? Maybe the group’s Maknae, Oh Ha Young?]

The cameraman asked one of A – pink, Son Na Eun to read the mission card that was delivered to them.

“Oooh, I’m getting nervous, am I meeting Taemin oppa again?” Na Eun joked before actually reading the mission, making the members and everyone at the studio laugh. “To: Virtual Wife (peel sticker), today at exactly 7:00 pm, please go to the roof top of MBC studio and meet your husband. We congratulate you on your marriage! From: We Got Married”

Na Eun then pointed at the sticker, asking if she should peel it already. The camera man nodded through the camera. Na Eun started to peel the sticker, but the view suddenly became dark, and it changed back to showing MBC Building.

“Omo! Who was the wife?” Park Misun sounded overly excited, at the same time disappointed that they did not reveal who the wife is yet. “What’s this, it’s still in MBC building…” She continued.

Again, the cameraman showed the view of a hallway with lots of idols and their managers and other workers running around. It is sometime in the middle of one music program’s taping.

“Are we perhaps watching it again?” Danny commented making the studio laugh.

The cameraman stopped at a different waiting room, but just like the start of A – pink’s door, the name at the door was blurred.

Screen caption: [Who could the husband waiting at the other side of this door be?]

When the door opened, the loud cheer from the studio “audiences” were heard as the face of the handsome Xiumin showed up and was given a mission card.

“Eh, what’s this?” he started as the mission card was handed to him. “We got married? YAH WHO’S GETTING MARRIED?? Xiumin screamed while laughing towards the rest of exo members who was also preparing for their performance which made everyone laugh and crown near him.

“One of us is getting married?” said EXO – K’s leader, Suho. “One of you is getting married and nobody bothered to tell me?” he continued and all the members laughed.

The cameraman then asked Xiumin to continue and read the mission.

“To: Virtual husband (peel sticker), today at exactly 7:00 pm, please go to the roof top of MBC studio and meet your wife. We congratulate you on your marriage! From: We Got Married” Xiumin read and the rest of the members gave out a loud cheer.

[“Yah, please show us who the husband is…” Host Ji Hye commented]

The scene continued with Xiumin starting to peel off the sticker. Screen caption: [dugeun dugeun]

The scene didn’t black out, and slowly the camera focused to EXO’s very handsome maknae, Oh Sehun….

Black room interview....

“Ah, yes, annyeong haseyo, I am EXO’s maknae, Oh Sehun….please take care of me.” Sehun started and then laughed awkwardly as the interview goes on. He then smiled and showed a half closed inverted moon – like eyes.

Screen caption: [Q: What is your reason for joining WGM?]

“Honestly, because I always thought it would be fun to go around on dates with someone and be open to everyone about it…like the fans and the members. Plus, I asked our sunbaes who’s joined WGM, and they said that it was a fantastic experience, so I also wanted to give it a try.” Sehun explained.

Screen caption: [Q: If, say your wife is also an idol, who would you wish it would be?]

"Hahahaha..." He laughed. "Hmmm, let's see...I don't know!" He continued to laugh and the black room interviewer started giving out "random" girl group names.

"A-Pink?" The interviewer said.

"I think the A-Pink sunbaenims are all really pretty, but I think if I'm going to marry one of them, I'd like it if it was...uhh, Hayoung - shi?!" Sehun answered and the screen showed up a picture of A-Pink's maknae, Oh Hayoung with fireworks all over.

The scene changed again, now stating that it's time for the new couple to meet...

Screen caption: [7:00 pm at the roof top of MBC's building, the wife patiently awaits for her future husband...]

The scene then showed bits of the wife... Her long brown hair, the outfit she was wearing and a blurred view of her sitting on a chair facing the a beautiful night time view.

It then changed into Sehun slowly walking towards the meeting place. He looked really nervous, breathing heavily.

"I was really, really nervous. It was a different kind of nervousness because, now is the time that I am finally meeting her..." Sehun's voice can be heard as background to him walking towards the place.

"In my head, I kept thinking, what if we don't get along that well." The scene now interchanged from Sehun walking and his BRI.

Sehun reached the side of the meeting place and the camera man showed him smiling as he saw the person waiting for him.

The camera slowly focused on the girl sitting and waiting for him...

Screen caption: [She patiently waited...and now they meet. It's none at her than...]

As the camera slowly focused, it showed the girl standing up with a bright smile getting ready to greet her husband...

When it finally focused, the face of the beautiful maknae of A-Pink, Oh Hayoung showed.