end x beginning

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongin I have something to show you today so wake up!” Sehun lay beside Jongin, his arm propping his head up as he pat Jongin gently on the cheek, waiting for him to wake up with a playful smile. He watched as Jongin opened his eyes, the brown hues beautiful against the gentle sunlight from the drawn blinds behind them.

“Mornings.” Sehun murmured as Jongin rubbed his eyes.

“Good morning.” Jongin muttered as he tugged on the blanket and whined, “Can’t I sleep more~”

“No you can’t-” Sehun started as Jongin pouted slightly as he let go of the blanket and reached out to wrap his arms around Sehun, pulling him closer into an embrace as he chuckled.

“A little while more.” Jongin smiled as he ran his fingers through Sehun’s hair before planting a soft peck on his forehead.

“Fine.” Sehun nodded as he returned the hug. Sehun sighed as he lay against Jongin’s strong arms, wondering about his choreography. He had choreographed something as a gift to Jongin to celebrate his recovery and he wished for it to be a lasting memory – he wanted to do something more for Jongin. It was odd how he always felt as though he had been receiving a lot throughout the course of their year together and he needed to give him more. He sighed as he shivered faintly, worried about forgetting his movements halfway later.

“Woah why’re you shivering.” Jongin’s gentle voice rang out as he pulled away to peer at Sehun, tracing his sharp features carefully.

“Nothing.” Sehun said as he relaxed and smiled.

“Alright then. Time to get going.” Jongin nodded as he got up and left to wash up as Sehun sat up and hugged a pillow.

-

“And we’re here again, finally.” Sehun chuckled as he flipped the switch, the lights to the dance room turning on all at once. The sudden brightness of the small room brought heavy nostalgia back to Jongin as his eyes gained a new glimmer, much brighter and much more beautiful than before. Dragging him towards the corner in the dance room, he sat down together with him next to the speakers as they sat there for a few silent moments, allowing Jongin to settle down.

“I’ve got a choreography for you – like I kind of planned it as a gift so. Would you like to see it?” Sehun spoke as he tied his shoelaces carefully, his fingers moving nimbly around the white fabric. Jongin chuckled in expectation as he nodded. Sehun chuckled as he got up and attached his phone to the speaker before choosing his music for a few moments, scroll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter