Tonight

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: idk this might be a little not up to expectation because my inspiration was running low D: but i promise the next update will be better!!! this was still a little angsty so yeah i promise more fluff coming your waaayy~

“Sehun you do notice that was the last bus of the day did you…” Jongin mumbled as he tugged on Sehun’s arm and leant on his shoulder and he wished for more sleep in the comfort of Sehun’s arms. Sehun chuckled and nodded while walking slowly to allow Jongin to walk slowly while being half asleep, the last thing he wanted was to tire him out more. The events in the dance room came as a shock, something that Sehun never thought would happen. He  admired the way Jongin danced, and eventually came to fall in love with the passion and overflowing emotions he would inject into every inch of his body, showing clearly throughout his choreography. Perhaps he overworked himself on some portions as his emotions got to its peak – Sehun knew the feeling of being too overwhelmed to the point in which you would feel yourself slipping away, everything else beginning to take control. In such situations he guessed Jongin’s back and knee would offer their own form of gentle reminders but sending some pain through his body as he would wince and try to push it to the back of his head – yet he would have his own point where his tolerance couldn’t withstand the intensity and he would stumbled a little only to regret it for a day or two before going back to overworking himself under the dim light of the dance studio. It was exactly this characteristic that Jongin had which made Sehun worry even more about him constantly, finding the need to stay close to him as  much as he could.

“If it’s the last bus we can always sleep here on the streets.” Sehun looked at Jongin being his sleepy self as he ruffled his hair – too cute to resist. Jongin looked up a little startled as Sehun laughed at his reaction, “Ah I forgot someone had a back with a physical age of 1000 years. Don’t worry you’ll get home somehow~”

“Someone’s learning my humour I see.” Jongin pushed Sehun slightly as he staggered to his feet and laughed a little.

“Wah if you have the strength to push me away you should be fine already right,” Sehun looked at Jongin teasingly as he began to move away from Jongin, “In that case you don’t need my shoulder~” Jongin laughed a little and walked towards Sehun and hugged his arm with both of his weary arms and looked down at the floor while walking. They walked together in this manner for awhile before they got to a little bench in the silent park. Sehun let Jongin sit down as he sat down beside him, a slight sigh escaping his cold lips.

“Here we are. Somewhere quiet where you get the luxury of enjoying the scenery of the city plus good tranquility so you can sleep or cry and laugh or talk to yourself or act like a total idiot because no one’s going to judge you except me.” Sehun leant back and stretched his arms out on the bench, his left hand playing with Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin turned to him and chuckled, “You’re unbelievable.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter