Just how you like it;

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin held the door open as he watched Sehun carry a bulging bag as he walked carefully, making sure he didn’t damage the doorframe or knock anything down. He chuckled at watching how concentrated he had been and of course, how his arm muscles seemed so contoured. Sehun turned over and caught his eye as he placed the bag carefully on the floor next to the table as he grinned and walked towards him, wrapping his arms around him.

“Shifting sure is tiring.” Sehun sighed as he pouted, gaining a pat on the head from Jongin.

“Yeah of course it is.” Jongin chuckled. It seemed pretty surreal, the fact that they’d be stuck 24/7 for some time together. It felt somewhat different from how it felt when he shifted in to take care of him or make sure that he didn’t run off to dance. It felt interesting, tingly and exciting; he couldn’t help but smile from time to time as he watched Sehun shuttle between the two levels as he refused to let Jongin help, given that he had just been discharged a day ago. Sehun had awoken rather early that morning after spending the night at his house and began his shifting process while being quiet and hoping that he would disturb Jongin’s slumber. At times Sehun actually questioned himself about the need to shift his own personal items – afterall if he needed something it was just a level away, fifteen stairs away, a minute in the lift away. He watched as Sehun walked through the door with a pleased smile as he set the last bag down in the middle of the room.

“Done.” Sehun smiled as he got up and walked towards Jongin who closed the door, “So this will be my new home with you for now.” Jongin smiled at his statement and nodded.

“Thank you.” Jongin was really grateful. The two of them sat down on the sofa as he leant on Sehun’s shoulder, his arms wrapped around his arm.

“How’s your wound recovering today?” Sehun asked as he picked the television remote up and flicked it on to watch the music shows, admiring how some people danced with immense charisma and confidence on stage as he noticed that Jongin might get upset hence he quickly switched channels to watch a show about cooking, a petite lady standing in a brightly coloured kitchen as she flipped pancakes on a pan. Jongin looked up to watch the show for a few moments, as though thinking of how to reply.

“Fine I think. Hurting a little, kind of sore but recovering I believe.” Jongin was almost done with the bandages – his skin was patching up really quickly and now he had a thin sheet of skin that had regenerated in time, yet he would still need the bandages and guards in case he moved too much, or the skin got hurt accidentally. He would also require weekly visits to the hospital until he fully recovered. He felt a little vulnerable, the fact that his skin on his back was so thin – it felt so fragile as though it could get torn easily. He had become a little stiff since then, restricting his own movements voluntarily.

“Take care okay.” Sehun replied gently as he pulled Jongin’s head over to his shoulder, “You have to get well soon. I’ll be here to make sure you’re alright.” Jongin smiled in response.

“So what do you want to do today?” Sehun flashed his eye smile as he played with Jongin’s hair, “Your hair is kind of poofy today.”

“Damn you,” Jongin chuckled, “I don’t know I just want to spend today with you doing some weird stuff. Anything is fine.”

“Okay. Let’s sleep. Goodnight.” Sehun said teasingly as he shifted over s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter