rings

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: THIS IS A RATHER FLUFFY CHAPTER PLEASE GET YOUR UH UN-FEELS EQUIPMENT READY COS I DIED OF FEELS WRITING THIS SORRY nah but this fic will probably end soon crey ; _ ; I had so much fun writing this

Jongin tugged on Sehun’s hand tightly as they walked through the familiar corridors once again before stoppng in front of a door at the end. Knocking on it gently, they heard a voice ring out from inside as they opened the door with a smile.

“Ayy Jongin!” Joonmyun hummed as he got up to welcome the duo, “Looking great. It’s your last follow up checkup and you’re going to be free to go ahead and start dancing gradually.”

Jongin smiled as he sat down on one of the chairs as Sehun sat beside him.

“You’re one special patient though. You recovered at a crazy speed.” Joonmyun smiled as he turned to Sehun, “Must be the power of love huh.” Jongin smiled as he turned towards Sehun a little before nodding. The past five months went by quickly, the days going by with the routine of spending time with Sehun; the two of them doing things over and over again like walking down the street, sitting in a café, drinking cups of coffee or bubble tea and eventually sleeping with their hands intertwined. It was repetitive but being around him gave him more happiness then he ever wished for; and it felt like heaven. Perhaps for a moment he felt as though he wasn’t missing out on anything despite the fact that he wasn’t able to dance. The fact that he had cleared things up with his mother back then made things even better, his mood lightened excessively.

“Oh my, what’s that on your fingers~” Joonmyun winked as he spoke with a gently tone while looking at their hands on the table. He had spotted matching rings on their fingers; and on rather special ones – it was ordinary looking, yet special in its own way. Rather than the cliché ones he’d see people donning with wide grins as they swang their hands around deliberately, theirs was simply put just metal intertwined in the right positions to form a delicate and beautiful pattern. It fit them just right, a couple who didn’t go to extents to show off their happiness or show off the fact that they were with someone as amazing as each other because it wasn’t necessary. “Come let me check on your wound and you two are ready to go enjoy life.” Jongin chuckled before getting up to follow Joonmyun.

“You’re free at last eh.” Sehun chuckled as he walked next to Jongin, his hands fit snugly in his pockets. He watched how Jongin walked with much more zest than before, as though he felt lighter.

“Yeah.” Jongin nodded as he smiled faintly, his eyes fixed on the clouds in the sky, watching the way they bobbed gently, giving off a feeling of tranquility. He breathed in deeply as he continued walking, his hands swinging loosely.

“I presume we’re going to the dance studio now?” Sehun asked as he looked over to watch Jongin, noticing how there was something different in the way he looked at things, there was something different in his eyes and he wasn’t quite sure if it was positive or negative. It was perhaps the first time he found himself unable to read his emotions and it felt a little odd as he stopped and contemplated as to whether he should question Jongin about it but paused and shook his head as he continued walking; if there was anything, it would be better for him to say it when he wished to. Sehun grinned a little as he turned to watch the roads going by on the street, observing how the people just went by with their lives while speaking to each other animatedly. It seemed like everything felt fresh and vibrant, as though a huge load had been carried off his shoulders – it felt good.

“I guess so.” Jongin smiled as he turned over to Sehun and inched closer to ruffle his hair, “I feel oddly good today.”

“Of course you would, you’re free.” Sehun chuckled.

“Not just that.” Jongin exhaled as he placed his arm around Sehun’s shoulder and fumbled with the ring on his finger, “This too. Thank you, really. ”

Sehun sighed as he sat beside the glass panels in the quiet café which had been vacated a few hours ago. He had booked the place, a little deal he had struck with the owner of the café with the power of his good looks and loyal patronisaton. He glanced over at the clock with anxiety and peered out at the empty street, waiting for the arrival of Yixing and Jongin. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter