Back

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked down the busy streets of Hongdae as Jongin swung Sehun’s hand about cheerfully. Sehun couldn’t help but smile at how he seemed to be back to normal. He tightened his grip as Jongin smiled at him.

“Ah here we are. Let’s go up~” Jongin pointed to the staircase as they walked in and made their way to the third level. As they reached, Jongin pulled Sehun along happily as they made their way around a wire barrier and entered the pet café. Walking in, they were greeted by the smell of dogs as well as their lively presence. The café was really packed with several people being amused by how adorable the dogs were.

“Do you like pets~” Jongin hummed quietly as he bent down to pick up a really young Alaskan Malamute as he picked it up to his eye level and smiled.

“Yeah.” Sehun smiled a little. He had to admit that he wasn’t quite fond of pets or animals as he used to think that they were a burden, something that would land the house in disaster. Yet the sight at how Jongin loved dogs caused him to nod unknowingly. He peered around the room to see pugs and corgis puppies plodded about in the open space where there weren’t tables. He knelt down to pat the young pug hesitantly as it stopped at his feet. Looking up at Jongin, he noticed he was really enjoying his time around the dogs. Sighing a little he sat down and played with the pug as it hopped about around him. Meanwhile Jongin was laughing at the same dog he had picked up earlier as he sat down beside it as it plodded about him happily. Sehun looked around to see some dogs rolling around together while others climbed onto the tables and boldly interacted with some of the customers as they ate while some simply sat at the side trying to catch some sleep. Though he wasn’t enjoying much, watching Jongin be happy seemed sufficient. He got up to buy a drink at the counter and sat down on one of the couches as more fluffy friends moved over onto the seat next to him. He smiled at the young puppies as he eventually picked one up and played with it. It took some time before Jongin got up and came over with the puppy he had grown attached to. Smiling, he sat down facing Sehun as he let the dog roam about on the table. They watched the café staff playing with a really huge and fluffy white dog as it jumped about following him. It was definitely a pretty interesting atmosphere as compared to the cat café he had been to before, Sehun scratched his head a little as he looked at Jongin.

“You really do like these dogs huh?” Sehun pat the pug beside him gently as it fell asleep for awhile. Jongin nodded in response and smiled.

“I liked them since I got three of them back at home when I was younger…but I couldn’t bring it with them with be so when I miss being around them I come here for a few hours and play with these adorable dogs.” Jongin smiled as he sipped out of the drink Sehun had ordered for him, “It cheers me up really easily.”

“Ah that’s good. I should dump you here daily so you’ll stay happy – ah yes that’s a plan.” Sehun chuckled as he leant forward to stare at Jongin.

“Woah are you trying to abandon me??” Jongin acted heartbroken as he clutched his heart with his free hand and sobbed while hugging the dog beside him, “You’re now my only friend~” Sehun laughed at his acting and reached over to flick his forehead, gaining another glimpse of a truly happy Jongin. He picked up the drink from the table and leant backwards to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter