The Second Chapter: Love, Love, Love...Love Song

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Second Chapter: Love, Love, Love….Love Song.

Now you all must be wondering, what happened? How did these couples get involved? Why are they like that? Well. Before everyone, Dongwan and Eric found themselves. Minwoo and Junjin had always been an item in a way, but they decided to just stop fooling around and become a thing. This was years ago. The freshest couple is the main vocalist and English rapper. Who would have thought, huh? Oh, yeah! The damn stories. Sorry.

Years ago: Some random place: At midnight.

“YAH! I WILL QUIT SHINHWA BECAUSE OF THIS!” Eric yelled, slamming his hands on Dongwan’s face. “I will not tolerate that ever again!”

Dongwan dodged the hits and grabbed the fists into his hands, squeezing tightly so Eric wouldn’t be able to hurt his handsome face. They fought in the bathroom; having dangerous edges around them, sinks everywhere and doors where to punch a head to. Eric clasped his teeth together and tried to get his hands free, fidgeting his whole body gritting his teeth along.

“Yah!” A manager in charge exclaimed and came to pull them away from each other. He managed to pull Eric off but couldn’t hold back Dongwan whose arm flew through the air and fist landed onto the cheek.

Eric grumbled and rubbed it, the embrace.

Dongwan jumped back and didn’t notice the pump on the floor carpet to which he stumbled on. Eric’s eyes widened and he grabbed a hold on the other guy to prevent his head hitting the edge of the bathtub. Then Dongwan’s foot slid on the floor and the both of them slipped, Eric on top of Dongwan, the manager gasping terrified.

Dongwan felt hands under his head. They were Eric’s, protecting him from wounds. In addition, he also felt something on his lips and sensed the blood rushing to his cheeks. He was actually, and not kidding anyone, kissing Eric on his lips. The leader was wide-eyed; staring down at the witty guy as he promptly rose up and turned his red head to the side.

The manager exhaled relieved when neither of them was hurt.

“I’m sorry.” Dongwan apologised. “…about the burp.”

“No, I’m sorry.” Eric muttered. “…the hits…”

The manager lifted his hands onto his hips and looked at the two, ready to nag about safety. But Eric finally lifted his bowed head and looked at Dongwan directly. And, in front of the poor man, the two kissed again. To show that they had forgiven to one another, they took their hands and exited the bathroom, supposedly as friends.

The next day, but in reality, actually…year earlier something happened; a random place; at noon.

Minwoo put his shirt on and looked at his gorgeous figure through the mirror. He then checked his face and his neck and other places and turned around to look at the sleeping figure on his bed. He smiled, his eyes almost invisible, and went next to the bed to the face in slow pace. The figure scorned, wrinkling his forehead as the eyes flew open.

“Morning,” Minwoo greeted, hands cupping the jaw. “Slept well in my bed?”

“Tsk.” The other one mumbled and nuzzled against the pillow. “What time is it?”

Minwoo checked his phone and said, “Almost 12.”

“Oh, dear god!” the body got up from the bed and ran around the room, grabbing his clothes from the sofa and above the wardrobe, dressing all of them, while springing around. “Why didn’t you wake me up, hyung!?”

“Because our Jinnie looked so cute while sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter