The First Chapter: We're Shinhwa....Couples.

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The First Chapter: We're Shinhwa...Couples. 

"Wannie...good morning." Dongwan heard the murmur against his ear. "Wan ah...wake up."

The said man growled and moved on the bed, the blanket tickling his skin. He cracked his eyes open and looked around, seeing the handsome face looking at him, the lips curved upwards.

"Morning Eric ah." He greeted and rubbed his eyes. Eric leaned in and pecked the lips a bit, drawing back when Dongwan sat up. "You are disgustingly cute on the mornings."

"No." Eric mumbled. "I am disgustingly cute if you are willing at nights." he wiggled his eyebrows and moved on the bed, biting the ear of his boyfriend. "And I love it.”

Dongwan snorted and to his side, tucking himself in when Eric’s wet lips landed onto his face and went around, leaving sloppy marks onto the cheeks, forehead and nose. Dongwan growled and pulled the blanket over his head, feeling arms getting around his waist. A puff of hot and steamy air entered his ear once Eric had exhaled purposely to make his boyfriend give up. Dongwan turned over and pushed Eric onto his back straddling the man in his pyjama.

“Yah!” Dongwan said. “What’s this!?”

“What do you mean?” Eric blinked his eyes.

“You are fully clothed!” The younger guy yelled. “I am and you are fully dressed!”

Eric chuckled and landed his hands onto the line of buttons. Dongwan followed the slow pace and pursed his lips, smirking once Eric sat up and threw the shirt to the armchair at the corner. Then he roamed his hands all over the younger man’s slender waist and watched every single expression on that face. Dongwan cracked his mouth slightly open and let the small and quiet breath slip out.

“Do you like it now?” Eric asked. “I can remove my pants too…if you get up.”

Dongwan laughed. “I think we both know who will remove those pants.”

                ***

“Jin ah,”

“Mmm…”

“Should we plan the next choreography?” Minwoo asked. “I mean…like…in case Dongwan and Hyesung need more time to learn it.”

Junjin shrugged.

“It’s tiring to teach them you know.” Minwoo mumbled. “So I was wondering…maybe we should plan it now, teach it and they’d be ready whenever we come back.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter