The Fifth Chapter: The Reversal No. 2

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fifth Chapter: The Reversal No. 2

The maknae lied on his bed and looked at the ceiling. He felt empty, though it was the day of celebration. He had woken up to message flooding as the members had all tried to be first with their wishes in Kakao Talk. Rather than answering, Andy just waited that he had the desire to see who had the best wish.

Of course, Andy had his reasons to feel empty. No one was going to celebrate with him. He thought it was fine. He really did. But it was always funnier to spend time with his dear brothers. He wasn’t even that bothered that Hyesung was in Japan with Eric. He knew he had done something to make this day the most memorable.

“Maybe I should go meet my mom.” Andy pondered out loud. “Nah.” He then pouted, sitting up.

He cracked and stretched his body and did couple fast movements to work on his poor back as he stood up onto his feet and glanced at the clock on the phone. Then a small piece of paper caught his attention.

Andy blinked his eyes.

‘Andy, happy birthday. Oh, god…I feel so bad you know? I should have been there. I feel like it’s not enough to say that you mean so much to me and I like you very much, so I prepared something. I…oh, god why am I so embarrassed!?’ The maknae of Shinhwa laughed. ‘I made a lunchbox that I sneaked into your apartment last night. It should be in the fridge. Also, I prepared you a gift…just…it’s behind your apartment door…if no one has stolen it.’ Andy burst into laughter. ‘I hope you like what you see. Sincerely, Hyesung. P.S. I like you so much.’  He smiled and took the letter with him, walking towards the kitchen.

The lunchbox indeed was in the fridge.

He then advanced the door and opened it slightly, as he still was in his pyjama, and saw a basket with a bow and a card behind it. He grinned and took it, bringing it to his living room. He was warm all over his body when he saw the things he loved.

“Shin Hyesung hyung, I like you too.” He whispered. “I hope you and the others would be here.” He sighed and took the game he had always wanted.

          ***

Andy heard his doorbell ringing as he paused the game he was playing and walked towards the door. He had no idea who it could have been since Hyesung was in Japan with Eric and Minwoo, Junjin and Dongwan were hanging out that night. He really wished for a miracle.

“Hi.”

“Junjin?” Andy frowned. “Why…when…where?”

The older man laughed and passed the cake (he had obviously tried to make himself) at the maknae. “Happy birthday. Two hours ago, I think? And they are hanging out together. Do you mind if I come in?” he asked.

Andy gave room and opened the door wider, watching Junjin who came in and took off his shoes; his eyes rolling around the room. He then took the guest slippers and walked towards the living room waiting for Andy to take the cake to the kitchen. Then the maknae came back to the room and slumped down, switching off the television. Junjin was staring at him weirdly.

“What is it? Is there something on my face?” Andy questioned, moving his fingers on his face.

“No.” Junjin shook his head. “I was just trying to—Andy…did you get anything from Hyesung hyung?” He interrogated.

Andy looked up and contemplated, pouting slightly. “I got…hmmm…a call on the morning, a present that contained the most awesome game, socks, boxers, candy, muffins…ummm…alcohol…and…a notebook for some lyrics.” He listed. “And…that’s it.”

“You…you..what?” Junjin blinked his eyes. “No…no…?”

Andy’s cheeks turned red. “NO! GOSH NO! WHAT THE HELL JIN!?” he yelled, tapping the cheekbones. “No! I won’t do such things. I wouldn’t French kiss him! Nor sleep with him! NO! Ewwwww! He is my hyung!” he almost got up from the armchair.

Junjin scowled, not comprehending, as he shook his head and slid closer on the sofa. “Andy…do you…love Hyesung hyung?” He asked.

“Love is a strong word Junjin.” The maknae mumbled sincerely, a bit frowning in bewilderment.

“But…he…has he ever touched you…more than…just…pecking?” Junjin was beyond understanding at the moment.

He must’ve looked devastated.

Andy shook his head, looking absolutely innocent.

Junjin looked at him and couldn't believe what he had said so he grabbed his hand and slid the sleeve up. "Hasn't hyung ever done this to you?" And he moved his finger up and down on the arm. Andy shook his head. "Hasn't he done this?" Junjin scowled, ing Andy's shirt. "Or this?" He slightly brushed the skin under the bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter