The Fourth Chapter: The Reversal No. 1

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fourth Chapter: The Reversal No. 1

 

"Stay down and just...relax." 

 

Hyesung did. He slightly tensed when Eric threw his arm over his shoulder and the leg over the other but he had made a promise and relaxed. Hyesung closed his eyes not to look at Eric. Then hands started roaming on his body. They went from his arms to his stomach and then under the shirt, roaming around for a while, visiting the lower part of the chest, before they got onto the lower body and Hyesung hurried up, his cheeks flushed. Eric stared at him and blinked his eyes.

 

"You don't like it?" He questioned. 

 

"I...I do." Hyesung replied shyly. "And that's why...you can't...go...there." he added. 

 

"Oh. Well, let me at least try. I won't touch any intimate parts." The leader told and smiled sincerely.

 

Hyesung calmed down a bit and lied onto his back, pillow under his head turning soft and comfortable and his hand slowly grasping around it. Eric was moving his hands on the thighs, then on the calves, on the feet and on the toes and then he returned up and brushed the inner thighs, but avoiding the part he promised he won't touch. His hands were on the thighs, Hyesung's breathing fervent and the hand on the pillow creasing the fabric, as Eric's hands slipped into the shirt and got towards the chest. Hyesung automatically tilted his head back a bit and let those sighs escape his mouth when he opened his eyes and Eric's face was millimetres apart from his.

 

"Usually..." Eric mumbled. "I kiss Wannie at this point...because he is so aroused that--" Hyesung's lips landed on Eric's and his arms flew over the shoulders, his legs pulling away and curling onto the hips.

 

Eric took the initiative and took the shirt off, seizing the long and beautiful (A/N: still effing jealous of those legs…tsk) legs against his waist. Hyesung moved his arms and let the shirt elope as he relished the unfamiliar taste on his lips.

 

Eric answered; his force much more powerful than Hyesung's.

 

The main vocalist had never kissed Andy like that. Oh, god. He had never even moaned like that. He had never even felt anything like that before. Eric rolled onto his back and got Hyesung into his embrace, kissing him as ravenously as he usually did with his boyfriend. Hyesung gasped and began to remove Eric's shirt when they opened their eyes and stared at each other, blushing all over. What have they done!?

 

Hyesung blushed and retreated from Eric, grabbing the shirt from the bed and pulling it on. The leader cleared his throat, the shimmering wetness on his lips making them look tempting. Hyesung shook his head and just stood next to the bed, ogling at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter