The Seventh Chapter: Wrong?

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Seventh Chapter: Wrong?

Eric damned the moment when he had woken up and escaped the room as soon as the sun had risen. He didn’t want to see Hyesung at the moment. It wasn’t because he was angry at him. He was afraid that what they had did last time…three damn times…would happen again if he stayed there. He was getting into the elevator, pressing some random floor when the doors were pulled open and the familiar face stepped to the light.

“Hi.” Hyesung greeted.

“Hey.” Eric replied.

“Slept well?” The main vocalist asked.

“Usually after—ahem…the bed could have been softer.” Eric mumbled, not even looking at the younger man. “You?”

Hyesung had hidden his face under the cap, not to mention the way too big hoodie and the sweatpants. He stared at the iron doors like they were the most intriguing person in the whole world.

“I hardly remember anything.” That was obviously a lie as it came out as a whisper. “But yeah…the bed could have been softer.” He shifted his head to the right and looked directly into the leader’s eyes.

The hearts pounded.

The palms were sweaty.

The gazes dropped onto the lips.

And the two figures were leaning in.

And then, the lift doors slid open and two old ahjummas entered. Eric retreated, flashing a polite smile and Hyesung turned his flushed cheeks away from the two. The two Shinhwa members exited the elevator awkwardly and talked nothing for the rest of the day.

          ***

The business had been successfully executed. Eric had signed the contracts and that manager had gotten her signature from Hyesung, who had been shocked ever since the CEO of the company had asked if he was taken by the leader. He had of course mentioned Andy’s name, but it had felt wrong.

“We cannot kiss anymore…anywhere. It was a mistake. And I love Dongwan.” Eric said as soon as they walked out of the company building. “I would do anything to prevent the night to happen. And I don’t even know if I love you or like you or just act plain interested. But it can’t happen anymore. It’d be cheating.” He explained.

“I know. I know! I KNOW!” Hyesung suddenly yelled. “You don’t want me, I don’t want you. Aren’t we clear in this area already!? Just shut up and enjoy the rest of the day! Though we are leaving today with that private jet.” He blabbered. “I know we cheated on our better halves but I’d lie if I said I didn’t feel anything. Just shut up! I know we can’t do it again!”

Eric nodded and grinned. “Good.”

---

The CEO of Shinhwa Company was reading a contract he was supposed to go take care of the next week while Hyesung looked out of the window and puffed air to the window, drawing hearts and smileys to the steam. Eric glimpsed at him secretly over the paper and when Hyesung moved, he turned back to the contract.

That went on couple of minutes.

Eric admired the face. He recalled everything from that night. He still heard the whispering pleas, chanting calls and desirable moans every time he looked at him. His heart was thudding and ears were burning as he bit his lower lip and forbade the want to neglect the businesses and just take the man now.

But he concentrated on the paper.

He read the first page and moved to the other when it was taken from his hands, thrown to the seat next to him and he was straddled.

“I wanna kiss you again.” Hyesung murmured boldly.

“Then do it.” Eric almost breathed out. “Please, do it.” He whimpered.

Hyesung laced his arms behind the neck and leaned in. Eric hauled the hips and slipped the main vocalist closer, putting the legs over the sides of the seat. The both of them showed to the flight attendant to leave the room and leave them alone. She left instantly.

Eric grabbed the neck of Hyesung and kissed ravenously as he had wanted that ever since the morning. Hyesung had never felt so naughty in his life when his tongue moved towards the other and Eric huffed. His hands fell onto the hips and arms slid onto the waist as he was practically embracing Hyesung.  Their lips were moving and Hyesung recalled all the times he had watched Eric’s awkward acting in his dramas. He had even said the kissing scenes were a bit exaggerated. But he hadn’t known they felt like that.

“Hyesungie,” Eric whispered, his forehead gluing against the other and hands cupping the cheeks. “I love you.”

The main vocalist smiled shyly and leaned in to kiss aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter