The Ninth Chapter: Be Mine

The Reversal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Ninth Chapter: Be Mine

"We were thinking," Hyesung began. "That we could move in together."

Andy felt the laced hand loosening around his and the shocked eyes glancing at him. Then Junjin pouted and stood up.

"I...need to use the bathroom." He told, glimpsed at Andy and walked off.

"Move in?" Minwoo asked with a smile. "That's a huge step."

Hyesung flashed a smile that was utterly painful to put on. Especially when he looked at Eric and he was about break the glass. Hyesung stared at him a while before he pecked Andy's cheek, took his hand and said, "I love you."

Eric strolled out of the restaurant.

Andy looked at Hyesung and put on a smile. He cleared his throat and said, "I have to use the bathroom."

Hyesung grinned and let the maknae go, avoiding looking into the returning leader's infuriated eyes. That was unreasonable for Eric to do, but Hyesung knew how that felt like.

Andy stepped into the bathroom and found Junjin washing his hands.

"H...h....hyung." Andy started, using the only name for Junjin he hadn't used in decades. Junjin looked at the mirror. "I...didn't know...I mean I did, but I hadn't told my acceptance." Andy continued. "I didn't know he would spill it out like that."

"Do you want it...do you want that? Moving in....with him? Do you love him?" Junjin bombarded him. "Because you smiled...you smiled to him like you smile to me." He whispered. "Tell me Andy that that wasn't what I saw."

The maknae rubbed his hands and stepped closer. Junjin turned his head and glared. Andy put to a halt.

"Or have you been fake smiling to me?" Junjin snapped. "All this time, you've been fake smiling."

"No, I have not!!" Andy shouted. "I can't fake when I love someone!!! That smile you see is the genuine one!! I can't love Hyesung hyung!! I have never loved him and I know he doesn't want to move in with me!!! If he did, I’d feel good and not intimidated." He added. "I have never loved Hyesung and, please, only god can judge me, I wouldn't want to love you for the sake of Minwoo!! You....drive me into insanity with him!!! If you loved me as much as I loved you, you wouldn't be such a douche to--"

Junjin kissed him, hungrily, lovingly, and lifted him onto the sink when the body relaxed. Andy whimpered softly and his stomach twirled to the right feel as the tongues were lacing. Junjin's hands were on the , then on the thighs and lastly on the knees where he hauled them up and seized them against his hips. The back of Andy's head slammed the mirror. It initiated to break. And some blood was soon covering the cracks, but Andy didn't seem to feel pain, when Junjin battled for dominance. When Andy's whines of pain began to invade his mouth, they broke off.

"You said you love me." Junjin murmured. "You didn't say that...before."

Andy nodded and hugged Junjin passionately: almost squeezed him alive.

"We need to take you to the hospital."

          ***

Junjin returned the table a bit before Andy and sat down, putting his arm over Minwoo’s shoulders. Then Andy came back, his zipper all way to his chin and the lips swollen and red. He touched the back of his head and saw the blood. Hyesung stood up and looked at him shocked.

“What’s wrong? Why are you bleeding!?” He questioned.

Andy quickly glanced at Junjin and then Hyesung and flashed a smile, “I hit it…”

“And you’re not doing anything to it?!” The main vocalist was shaken.

“I’ll go to the hospital. Don’t worry. But I cannot drive and you didn’t bring your car.” Andy said, roaring a bit.

“I can take him.” Junjin volunteered. “I live in the same direction as Andy anyways.” He explained.

Hyesung sighed relieved and put his hand onto Junjin’s shoulder and thanked him heartily that he’d do that to him. Andy’s cheeks became pink as soon as he and Junjin left from the restaurant and headed the hospital.

“Are we going to continue or should we leave too?” Dongwan interrogated.

“Well…our boyfriends aren’t here, but yours is…” Minwoo responded, almost annoyed. “…so I suggest we postpone the triple date.”

Eric sat up. “I have a meeting tomorrow and I have still a lot paper work to do so I’m gonna take off. I’m sorry Wannie.” He leaned in and pecked the shorter guy.

Hyesung gritted his teeth and lifted his arms onto his chest. Minwoo bowed his head and bit his inner cheeks.

“But I live in the wrong direction if you’re planning to take me home?” Dongwan told his boyfriend.

Eric blinked his eyes. “Oh yeah…Well, maybe Minwoo could take you home. He is trustworthy enough and he lives there too.” He negotiated. “Right?”

Dongwan grinned. “Sounds great.”

He rose up and walked towards Minwoo. The main dancer had never in his life felt so wrong to be in love as he did now. After Eric’s words of being trustworthy, he hardly was able to smile. But since Dongwan seemed happy, he snickered and the eyes became small and cute. Hyesung watched the two receding backs in silence before he turned towards Eric.

“So…you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter