Chapter 9 =}

Unforgotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter 9 ~ Think About 'IT' }

“Hyung!” I pull my suitcase behind me as I walk toward the two of them. 

“Long time no see bro.” Chanyeol said as he open his arm for me. 

“Yeah.” I said as he wrap his arm around me. 

“So what bring you here so urgent?” Baekho asks standing beside Chanyeol. 

“Can’t I just come visit?” They shook their head. 

“Hyung, if that was the case then I’ll be lying at the hospital bed or something must have to happen to one of us for you to make a trip to visit.” Baekho said folding his arm across his chest. 

“Haha. Okay okay I give up. I’m here for something.” I said with a serious face. 

“What?” They said as I walk on ahead. 

“Hyung, wait for us!” They follow me out. 

“Where did you park the car?” I asks standing right before them. 

Chanyeol say nothing but blow a whistle. A black limo pull up taking one third of the area.  I turn to look at him. He just gave me a cocky smile before opening the door. I shook my head before getting into the car as the driver put my suitcase into the back. 

“Hyung, what’s going on?” Baekho asks not wanting to let it go. 

“I Don’t want to say it more than once. So just wait until we get there.” I close my eye and lay my head back on the head rest. 

“Hyung.” Baekho whine but Chanyeol stop him. 

He shut up and sit down quietly. By the time I open my eye again we were already there. We got out of the black limo from the side of Jongin club and enter the back door so that no one notice. 

“Hyung, you’re here.” 

“Yes, Kai. I’m back.” We did our little hand shake before walking toward the group of guys. 

“Hyung!” The rest of the guys stand up and walk toward my way. 

“Hey, boys.” 

“So how you been? Is it just you? Where Yooara?” Jongin asks as the other turn to look toward the front door but saw no one after. 

“Hyung, don’t tell me that you and Yooara got into a fight and she kick your out that is why you are here?” The youngest one said. 

“Aniyo... Yooara and I got a divorce a couple of months ago.” I said holding my grad high up and the next thing I knew was my buttock touching the ground. 

“Daehyun!” I slightly smile wiping off the trance of blood on the side of my lips before pushing myself up. 

“I deserve that but you deserve this.” I throw a punch back at him and the next thing I knew we were throwing punches from left to right. 

“ENOUGH!” The boys pull us apart and held us into two different corner. 

“What the hell is wrong with the both of you!” Suho shout as Theo other held us at each corner. 

“He deserves it.” Daehyun shout as he try to break free from Jongin and Chen hold. 

“Pft. Let go.” I said calmly. 

“Hyung we all know that if we let you go someone going to die.” Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter