Chapter 14

I choose You

Dara's pov:

It's been a week and many happened, like Donghae who is ignoring me that I don't know why. It's been bothering me why is he ignoring me? I thought I am his bestfriend? I think not anymore. He is always with jessica and I understand that BUT still.. There is also Chanyeol who is very gloomy he rarely smile after the last time I saw him at the food stall. And There is also Gd who always with me everytime he said that he is just working on his duty as "my boyfriend" or "fiance". I don't know why he starting acting like that. I am not used to it.

Today I decided to go the park alone. I just want my mind to be clear from all the stress that I have

"Dara!" I turn around and saw Donghae. Why the hell is he here. I thought he was ignoring me and then now he called me.

"Y-yes?"

"Why are you alone? Where is gd?"

"I did not let him to be with me today. I want to be alone today. To clear my mind."

"Oh so I am not allowed?" He said while pouting.

"O-oh it's fine. You are here now so yeah."

"Dara I just want to say sorry if I did have a time for you. I am just busy doing stuffs"

" you are busy avoiding and ignoring me." I murmured.

"Huh?"

"I said it's fine. I understand you. So don't worry." I said and fake smile.

"Anyway can we have a friendly date today?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I just miss you so much. Please. "He said while pouting. Gosh How can I resist that face.

"But how about jessica? What if she get jealous?"

"I already asked her and its fine to her. She said I also need a time with you."

"Ohh. Ok."

"Yes!!! So let's go?"

We went to street markets and there is a lot of people shopping at eating. 

"Dara try this hat"  

"What the! I don't like it."

"C'mon it's cute."

"No I don't want to." 

After that we tried other stuffs but we did not buy anything.

We rest for a while on a bench cuz we are exhausted.

"Wait here dara."

"Ok."

After 5 minutes.

"Here. Sorry you waited for so long." He said and handed me an ice cream.

"Its fine and Thank you for the ice cream"  there is a long silence as we eat our ice cream.

"Dara." He said trying to break the silence.

"Yes?"

He did not speak but he handed me a box. I opened it and there is a necklace with a friend on it."

"What is this?"

"Oh it's a necklace for bestfriend. See?" He said while showing his necklace that the same with me but the word on his was Best.

"let me put that on your neck" as he put it my heart keep pounding.

"thank you donghae. You are really my bestfriend."

He mumured something that I did not understand.

'' what did you said donghae?"

"Oh it's nothing.. Let's go home now."

When we are on our house now.

"Thank you donghae. I really enjoyed."

"Yeah me too dara. So see you at school. Bye." And I went inside. I look at my necklace.

We are just bestfriend Donghae. *sigh*

Donghae's pov:

I am so happy that I am with dara this whole day. I am very happy. It's been a long time since we did this stuffs.

While I was preparing to sleep I notice my necklace with Best on it. I remembered when I saw this at a store.

*flashback*

I run to an ice cream parlor to but ice cream. I know that dara is hungry. While I was on my way to buy ice cream I notice a necklacw on a store so I take a look. There is different kinds of necklace. But what I notice are the three different necklace Bestfriend and BoyfriendGirlfriend. I grabbed the boyfriend and girlfriend necklace.

should I buy this for jessica and I?

Next I grab the bestfriend

should I buy this for dara and I? 

"ajumma can I buy this bestfriend necklace."

"Sure. Young boy. That is breakable means give the best to the other one." 

Bestfriend.

before I went outside the store I take a glance to the two other necklace.

How I wish I should buy the other necklaces for us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a Darahae chapter for everyone. I keep noticing that some of you wants darahae so here its is.

Anyway, thank you for your comments. I really appreciated that. Thank you my lovely readers!!!!

I hope you guys to keep supporting my story!! Keep commenting guys!! And stay tune for my next update.

^_^