Chapter 12

I choose You

Dara's pov:

As we went to the school all the student are looking at us and we don't know why.

"Hey why are they looking at us?" I ask Gd.

"I don't know too Dara." He said and we continue to walk in to math class. When we went inside our classmates are looking at us. 

What is happening?!!

"Oh my gosh Gd and Dara congratulations!!!" One of our classmate said.

And all of our classmates said congratulations too. But wh---- don't tell me they knew? But how? I look at Gd and he also gave me a confused look.

Suddenly the teacher went in. I thought he will start the lesson but No.

"Oh look who we have here. Our students who are soon to be married!! Dara and Jiyong!! Congratulations to the both of you!!!!"

" uh. Er. Thanks." Gd said

"But how did you know? Is that why students are looking at us?" Gd asked

"Ofcourse the whole school already knew about this!!! And the whole school is congratulating you both." The teacher said.

After that we start the lesson but I can't concentrate. And DOnghae is not talking to me again. Maybe because Gd is always talking to me atthe whole class.

At our second subject as expected they congratulated me and Bom is super happy!!!

At lunch I went to cafeteria with the girls. I hope Gd will not come here because they will probably tease us. 

"Dara!! Congratulations!!" The girls said.

"But you did not invite us!" Minzy said.

"I'm sorry girls I thought this will be a secret but I am wrong. "

"It's ok Dara. We understand you."Cl said.

"Anyway we need to have bonding cuz you did not invite us. We will have a girls talk, shopping, and eating!!!!!!" Bom said.

"Sure sure. But when?"

"After school?" Bom said.

"Ok."

"YESS!!!" The girls said.

After the lunch we went to our next class and ofcourse they congratulated me. 

Next class, Biology.

When I went in ofcourse they congratulate me again!!! Aishh.

When I sat on my chair I notice the guy beside me, Chanyeol who look like not on his own world. I don't know why? Maybe I can ask him.

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Chanyeol??!!" 

Chanyeol's pov:

Why did you do this to me Dara?! I am so hurt. Do you know when I first heard about your marriage I became so depressed and so sad. T.T

"Chanyeol?"

Maybe I am just a fan of yours. 

"Chanyeol?!"

I need to accept the fact that you will getting married to Gd. And I need to move on!

"Chanyeol??!!" 

I went back to my senses and notice tha dara is calling me.

"Ah y-yes?"

" I am calling you for three times. Are you ok?"

"O-ofcourse. I am. Why?"

"Ah. Nothing. I just notice you earlier and you look like you are not on your own world.

"Ah sorry. I am just tired."

"Oh ok."

"Ah dara. c-congratulations."

"Ah t-thank you."

After that our teacher came in and he congratulate dara and Gd. After that we start the lesson. 

Dara's pov:

After class me and the girls went to the mall. Shopping here, Shopping there! After two hours we decided to eat.

As we eat they start questioning me.

"Dara are you excited to get married with Gd?" Minzy said.

"Uh. Er."

"Yah don't asked her that question." Cl said.

"But your suppose to be happy right? Cuz you and Gd are on a relationship so no worries." Minzy said.

Aish if I could tell them the truth. But I can't. But they are my bestfriends. They can understand me.

"Dara!" Bom yelled.

"Yah. Why are you yelling?" I said because the people are looking at us and we bow to tell sorry.

"Aish quiet." I said.

Maybe I could tell them. We promise that no secrets between us. And I can truth them and maybe they could help me on this situation.

"Guys, I have to tell you something."

"What is it." They said 

"I'm so sorry girls for lying to you. But Gd and I are not really on a relationship. We are just pretending." I said.

"WHATT???????!!!!!!!!!!" 

"Shhhhh. Be quiet girls"

"Oh sorry. But why?"

And I told them why are we pretending.

"Ohhhh. But how about the marriage?" Cl said.

"He said that he will do anything to stop this but they kew that we are on a relationship. They will be suspecting about why is he stopping this."

"Dara just tell them that you are not both ready." Minzy said.

" but still. But my dad he will force me to get married as soon as possible."

The girls gave me alot of advices. I am really thankful to them.

As I went home I decided to buy a food on a food stall but I notice a guy on a table with a lot of soju. And he keep saying why why. As I went near to him.

"Chanyeol?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anothet update guys!!!!! Thank you for keeping supporting me.

Please upvote, subscribe, and comment.

Ps: your comment is more important to me so please comment and I want to see what you feel about this story!!

Thank you!!!