Chapter 8

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re staying all day, here, with me.”

 

Luhan stared at Sehun, dumbfounded. Then, his whole body started to shake. He started laughing boisterously though nothing was funny at the moment.

 

Sehun blinked fast. “Is something wrong?”

 

The older male stopped laughing and screamed (which probably shook the entire house). “ARE YOU KIDNAPPING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?”

 

Sehun had to cover his ears and close his eyes. “I am NOT kidnapping you. I just wanted you to stay for one day. I’m lonely so…” He pouted and looked down on the ground while playing with his fingers.

 

Luhan felt bad immediately for screaming at the innocent boy. He could understand that feeling of being alone. “Just one day. I will stay with you.” He smiled softly. The younger male’s face lit up and he nodded furiously, “Just one day.”

 

(^o^)/

 

While Luhan took a shower in Sehun’s huge bathroom, the latter decided to make a call to Jongdae.

 

“Hello handsome~” Jongdae picked up Sehun’s call and it only took him two seconds.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes but played along. “Yes, y~”

 

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA”

 

Sehun winced when the older male laughed out very loud. “Hyung, a-are you busy right now?”

 

“Why, honey?”

 

“I-I had a-a question to ask…”

 

Jongdae cleared his throat and became serious on the other line. “Tell me.”

 

“Uh… hyung… I can’t explain what I feel. You… you know Luhan?”

 

The slightly older male chuckled at the younger ones nervousness. “I do know him. Don’t hesitate. Go on.”

 

Sehun sighed and spilled out everything that was in his mind. “I feel my heart beat crazily when I see him. I don’t want to let him go. I miss him too much though I know I’ll meet him tomorrow. I want to keep hearing his voice all day and all night. I see him in my dreams when I sleep and when I can’t he is the only one who rules my thoughts. I feel a kind of electric shock in my body when his hand touches mine, or when our shoulders bump.” He let out a breath of relief. Finally, he had let go what he had kept for a long time. Well, Jongdae was the one to tell him to not hesitate.

 

Jongdae was silent for a moment. When he spoke, it startled Sehun. “Hunnie, do you know what love is?”

 

Sehun was about to speak but he heard the bathroom door open. “Hyung, I’ll call you later! I love you!” And, after he heard a reply from the older male, he put the phone down.

 

Luhan heard Sehun say ‘I love you’ to someone on the phone. He couldn’t help but ask, “Who was that?” He felt a little jealous angry. If Mr. CEO had someone he loved, why did he have to keep Luhan to not be bored?

 

“That was a hyung of mine.” Sehun answered softly and innocently even when the older male didn't ask him. Luhan just nodded in understanding.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter