Chapter 4

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun was one of the people who had his life planned out. But when a certain deer look-alike decided to pull him randomly at the fair, his whole life changed.

And now, there he sat, thinking about his future while Luhan and the couple who sat with him talked to each other. He didn't even hear the conversation until he was nudged. He looked up and was met with three faces looking at him.


"Sehun-ah, are you okay?" Minseok asked with concern.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about work." Sehun lied. Well, he wouldn't want others to know that he was thinking about Luhan.

"Well then, stop thinking. We're on a double date. Loose yourself a little." Jongdae said, patting him on his back.

"Okay. So, when are we going to the zoo?" 


Instead of answering the simple question, the three of them stood with grins on their faces. Sehun looked at them with raised eyebrows.


"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go to the zoo!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly, tugging on his sleeves.

"Okay. Calm down." Sehun got up reluctantly with a sigh escaping his lips. 'It's going to be a long day.'

 

 

The walk to the zoo was awkward to say the least. Luhan and Sehun were trailing behind the Chenmin couple. Not a word was said between them. They were walking side by side but two more people could fit in the middle. Sehun had his hands in his pockets all the time while Luhan was staring at the ground along the way.

And with the couple in front of them acting lovey-dovey was not helping the situation at all. Chen had his arm around Xiumin while Xiumin's head rested on his shoulder. Both of them were whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears while giggling to themselves. A sigh was heard beside him, making him turn his head. Sehun saw how Luhan's eyes had lost their shine. 'What the heck?' Sehun was so busy staring at Luhan (not that he would admit it) that he didn't notice they had reached the zoo.

 

Luhan didn't even notice the stare he was receiving from Sehun until they were at the zoo. The couple had left them. He turned to Sehun and was stunned when he felt the intense gaze. They locked gazes and were rooted at the spot. Nothing was exchanged between them. Only their eyes were telling something. Confusion. Lonely. 

 

"YAH! SEHUN! LUHAN! Why are you still there?" A shout broke their locked eyes. They whipped their heads around just to see Jongdae waving like a kid towards their direction. 

"He's so immature, I swear I don't know who he is."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter