Chapter 14

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun didn't know how he ended up in the hotel's kitchen. He walked in a daze as the scene that unfolded before him earlier kept on repeating in his mind. He told himself that it was nothing. He reassured himself that they were just having a friendly hug. 

 

His steps halted when he realized something. Did he just stabilize his own heart? But why? He was sure as hell he didn't care about Luhan hugging another man. Okay, maybe he was a little bit jealous, but of course he wouldn't admit it. Why would he be jealous anyway?

 

He was snapped out of his reverie when his shoulder was slapped from behind. He turned around almost immediately to teach the culprit a lesson but his plan flew away when he saw Lay's angelic face greeting him. He raised his eyebrow, as if asking Lay 'what?'.

 

"Rough morning, huh?" Lay asked.

 

"Hmm." Sehun hummed in response.

 

"Tell me about it." Lay said with a sigh.

 

Sehun looked at Lay's face. Well, that lad's face wasn't the happiest either. Maybe they can relate to each other's stories.

 

Lay ushered Sehun to come into his office to have a conversation. They both took a seat on the couch in the office. Sehun's eyes roamed everywhere. Lay must have really, like, reaaallllyyy liked the color purple. Almost everything in his office was purple. From the carpet to the wall. 

 

Lay cleared his throat in an attempt to stop Sehun from looking and judging his office. When he finally got Sehun's attention, he smiled, though bitterly, at the CEO.

 

"Mind telling me what happened?" 

 

Sehun sighed and groaned at the question. Did he have to answer it? But, what about his pride and ego? Well, maybe Lay would understand since he had been in the same situation. He sighed again and opened his mouth to speak.

 

"I woke up this morning and went to Luhan's room to check if he was okay, but he was not there."

 

"Let me guess. He was in Suho's room?" Lay asked, his face showed no emotion.

 

"How did you know?" Sehun questioned, bewildered.

 

"I went to check up on Suho too, just now. I saw him sleeping with Luhan in his room." Lay sighed for the umpteenth time.

 

Both of them fell into silence until Lay spoke up.

 

"Oh, what a terrible person I am. Do you want some water? I'll just go quickly and get you some."

 

Before Sehun could utter a word, Lay had gone out. So, he did whatever he could do at the moment, which was staring at the ceiling.

 

After what felt like a year, Lay came back with a tray of two glasses of orange juice. He set it on the table in front of them and told Sehun to make himself at home. 

 

Sehun somewhat noticed, there was this weird glint in Lay's eyes the moment he said that. Almost wicked, if you ask him. It was as if he was planning something evil. But knowing Sehun, he brushed the thought off and took the glass in front of him. Without any second thoughts, he drank it in one gulp. He put the empty glass down and looked at Lay.

 

"You have to teach me how to make this. Wait, why aren't you drinking?" He asked.

 

"Oh, of course I will. And it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter