Chapter 16

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!!" 

 

He heard Luhan screaming his name, but he didn't have the courage to turn around and face the beautiful man. Not after what had happened between them in the room. He knew that it wasn't him who had initiated the kiss, but why was his heart beating so fast? 

 

He stopped in his track and turned around. He saw the way Luhan also stopped walking and looked at him with those big sparkling eyes. That wasn't what he needed right now. He had to sort out his feelings first. With Luhan being so irresistible, it wasn't much of a help. He put on the best poker face he could, and stared right into those beautiful brown orbs.

 

He knew he made a mistake by doing that. He shouldn't have looked into those eyes. His courage had been blown away. His eyes wandered around elsewhere before finally settling at the floor.

 

"Luhan, I'll give you some time to rest. If you have something to say regarding work, you can just email it to me. Have a nice break from work." He thought he could be awarded with the Best Actor award because he never knew he could keep it professional when what he wanted to do was look at Luhan in the eyes and tell him to not be near him for the timebeing. He sighed and with his gaze still on the floor, he turned around and continued walking to his room.

 

 

**^**

 

 

Heartbroken would be an understatement to describe Luhan's condition when Sehun said those words. Some time to rest was something he always wanted. But why didn't it make him happy? Wasn't he supposed to be jumping around and yelling "hooray"? Why wasn't he doing that? Most of all, why were his cheeks wet? 

 

He sat down at the middle of the hallway, not caring if anybody saw him. He just wanted to cry himself out. 

 

'Sehun hates me. He hates me. The only person I love hates me now. I know I shouldn't have done that. Now he hates me. He doesn't want me to be near him.'

 

Without the two of them knowing, there were two people watching the scene with guilty gazes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter