Chapter 1

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’d like to introduce you to your new CEO, Mr. Oh Sehun, my son who I’m very proud of and whom I trust the Oh Corporation.” Mr. Oh announced smiling proudly, and patted Sehun on his shoulder while Sehun bowed his head slightly at the employees who clapped and smiled proudly just like his father.

 

Except one doe-eyed man.

 

Sehun had met this man before. And how could he forget this guy when their meeting was ‘extraordinary’? He would never forget this guy who ruined his image in one meeting. The man seemed to be acting as if he did not know Sehun and that made Sehun smirk (ily). ‘Just wait and see’ Sehun thought.  

 

The man noticed the smirk and his cheeks turned pinkish. But no way was Luhan admitting that the younger guy was making him slightly nervous. He avoided looking at the new Boss.

 

Luhan let out the breath he did not know he had been holding. He could talk to himself now as Mr. Oh Sehun and the other employees had gone to do their works. “Please eat me alive!” He requested the wall near him and flailed on the chair he was seated.

 

\(*o*)/

 

Luhan calling...

Kris accepted the call. "Hey Lu!"

"Kris..."

Kris panicked. He heard Luhan sobbing on the other line. The usual happy and cheerful Luhan was crying and it was not a good sign. So Kris immediately went over to Luhan's place keeping his important works for later. His best friend came first than his work.

Luhan kept his face hidden in Kris's chest. He, literally, cried a river looking at the condition of Kris's somehow wet shirt. Kris patted Luhan's back to comfort him like a mother does to her son, though the shorter male was the older one.

"Lu, tell me what happened." Kris said in a soft voice.

Wail.

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter