Chapter 6

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan hated it.

 

He hated how those words left Sehun's lips.

 

He hated how the smirk was plastered on the man's face.

 

He hated how he couldn't do nothing about it.

 

He hated how he heard Sehun chuckle when he slammed the door shut.

 

He hated how the man's face was always in his mind.

 

 

He hated how they were sitting at one table in the cafe now.

 

He hated how Sehun's outfit suited him very much.

 

He hated how strikingly handsome Sehun was with a focused face.

 

And most of all, he hated how no matter how strong he wished, he couldn't bring himself to hate the guy before him.

 

 

"It's rude to stare, you know?" 

 

Luhan instantly turned his face away. 

 

"I was not staring." He denied, although he was obviously at fault.

 

"Call it whatever you want, babe." Sehun said, still not looking at Luhan. His eyes were scanning the words typed in the papers. Once in a while, he would nod, and that made Luhan happy because he knew he had done a good job.

 

Luhan knew his face was red but he didn't want to admit it. For some odd reason, he liked how the word sounded with Sehun's voice. Wait. No. He hated it. Yep. He detested it.

 

After a while, Sehun put the file down on the 9 stacked files. He looked at Luhan with a poker face, a face that Luhan hated the most.

 

It made Luhan feel insecure because he didn't know what the man was thinking. He gulped slowly.

 

"Sir, is it okay?" He asked with a tint of nervousness.

 

"Sir? Who's sir?" Sehun raised an eyebrow, and looked around the restaurant. 

 

"I mean, Sehun, is it okay?" 

 

"Sehun?"

 

Luhan groaned. 'How can this kid be a CEO? He's so immature.' He could see from the corner of his eyes that Sehun was enjoying his misery from the little smirk on his face.

 

"Fine. Don't answer me. I don't care whether I did great or what." Luhan said finally, with his arms crossed. 'There's no way I'm calling you that, kiddo.

 

Sehun's eyes widened. He totally did not expect that. He just wanted to hear Luhan call him 'Sehunnie'. Was that too much to ask? He mentally screamed in frustration.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Yep. You heard me well. I don't care. Now, if you let me, I think our meeting is done. I'll take my leave now."

 

 

With that, he proceeded to get up. Just as he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter