Chapter 7

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Luhan screamed.

 

His computer was gone.

 

His books were gone.

 

His reports were gone.

 

His files were gone.

 

All of his things were GONE!

 

His desk was… empty! Who could have done this? Was this some sort of prank? Was he fired? No… Sehun wouldn’t do that. Luhan’s mind was filled with different thoughts. Before he could barge in to his boss’s office, he decided to calm down first, and ask the people around him about the situation he was facing.

 

Luhan asked his co-workers, but they just shrugged in answer. Finally, he stomped walked towards the CEO’s office, and entered without knocking only to see the CEO’s chair without its owner.

 

Then… that was when he dropped his briefcase, and that was when his jaw dropped to the floor, literally.

 

There, on a desk across CEO Oh Sehun’s was a name plate. And on the name plate was his name. Personal Assistant Lu Han. Luhan took in his surroundings slowly. ‘Am I dreaming?’

 

“You’re not dreaming.” Someone whispered into Luhan’s ear making the Chinese male jump a little. He looked over his shoulder only to see the face of Oh Sehun.

 

“W-what does this mean?” The older man asked with his ears glowing bright red. ‘Why did he have to be so close?’

 

“You’ve been chosen as my personal assistant. I need someone with confidence, skill and efficiency like yours to stick by my side.” Sehun smiled. ‘Stay by my side, like this, always.’

 

O(^.^)o

 

If you thought Luhan was glad to be a personal assistant, sadly, you’re wrong. The moment the employees knew about the CEO’s handsome personal assistant, ladies started becoming envious. They criticized him. Men started doubting the Chinese man’s skills – obviously because of jealousy. It was because they didn’t get to stay with the CEO.  

 

“Don’t care about them.” Jessica patted Luhan on his shoulder as she passed by. The man just smiled slightly, and nodded. He was sitting in the cafeteria. He didn’t have any appetite now. How could he eat with people shooting daggers at him through their eyes? So, the doe-eyed man thought it was best to return to the CEO’s office. He felt safe there.

 

 

When he reached the office, he heard Sehun talking to a client on the phone. The back of his swivel chair was facing Luhan. The older male entered without making a sound, not wanting to disturb their conversation, and sat down in his chair, sulking.

 

“Have you eaten?” Luhan shot his head up when he heard the voice. He nodded his head ‘yes’ and smiled a little.

 

“Liar.” Sehun chuckled. “We’re going to meet an important client right now.” Sehun stood up from his chair, put on his coat and took his phone.

 

Once Luhan was ready, the both walked out of the office building to Sehun’s car. Sehun noticed that Luhan was unusually quiet. He had to do something about it.

 

>.<

 

L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter