Chapter 11

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Luhan called out to Sehun. "Hubby~ take care of Taotao for me, will you?"

 

"I got it, honey!" Sehun hurried over to their son, Tao. He carried the little one in his arms.

 

"Honey~ take care of Minnie, Lulu, Fanfan, Myunnie, Xingxing, Baekkie, Chenchen, Yeollie, Soosoo, Taotao, Jonginnie, Hunnie till I come back from the market, will you?" Luhan asked his husband sweetly.

 

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

 

"OH MY GOD!!!! KIDS, PLEASE STOP CRYING! APPA WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU ALL! WAIT! WAIT! STOP EVERYBODYYYYYYYY!!! WHO WANTS A PIGGYBACK RIDE??!"

 

"Me first"

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

"Me first"'

 

 

Sehun muttered in his sleep, moving his head from side to side. "Stop... stop... baby... help... the.. kids..."

 

Luhan looked inside his boss' car -- only to find his boss talking to himself in his sleep while resting his head on the headrest of his seat. "What's he dreaming of to move so much?" The Chinese male made a 'tsk' sound. He took the passenger seat. Buckling himself up, he nudged the younger male beside him who was still dreaming, and kept on saying 'Stop... kids ... appa will... give.. you... piggyback ride' and so on.

 

Luhan shook his head and sighed. The boss tells him to be on time, and when he's here on time he find's the boss, himself, asleep. Now that they were outside the office, Luhan decided to be informal. "Yah Oh Sehun. Wake up."

 

When the younger didn't wake up, Luhan slapped him across his cheek.

 

Sehun woke up immediately and caught Luhan by his shoulders. "WHY? WHY DID YOU GIVE BIRTH TO 12 KIDS? WHY??!"

 

Luhan stared at Sehun for a while before laughing boisterously. "Sehun! You really are random!" He held onto his stomach while laughing.

 

Sehun, now fully awake, realized what he had just done and blushed. He started the car, and drove to his house silently.

 

O^.^O

 

"Hello, Sir." Luhan bowed down 90 degrees at Mr. Oh.

 

"Aigoooo~ who is that!!!?" Before Mr. Oh could open his mouth to speak, Mrs. Oh rushed out from nowhere.

 

Sehun paled as his mother appeared at the door. "Eomma...."

 

The first thing(s) Mrs. Oh grabbed onto were -- Sehun's cheeks. Holding h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter