Chapter 17

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's mind stopped thinking about the incident when his ears caught the sound of someone knocking on the door. Instantly, he knew that it wasn't Luhan. Luhan would always knock four times and said "I'm coming in". For a moment, he was upset. Upset because it wasn't Luhan on the other side of the door. He slapped his cheeks a few times. Why would he be upset anyway? It wasn't like he was waiting for Luhan.


It took him a few seconds to stabilise his heartbeat. Once he was ready,he cleared his throat andlet whoever behind the door come in. The doorknob fumbled for awhile, then he heard a loud sigh before the door opened completely, revealing the perpetrators.


Kim Suho and Lay.


Unknowingly, he balled up his fist. Seeing their faces made him see red. He glared at both of them as they shuffled into the room.


"What do you want?" His voice was laced with venom.


Suho and Lay looked at each other for a moment. They looked like children who had done something wrong. Sehun saw how both of them are communicating with their eyes. It was clear that they didn't want to be the responsible one to break the news to him.


After some minutes of telepathy, Sehun had enough.


"WHAT IS IT?" He yelled, surpsiring both and immediately stopped the staring they had going on between them,


Suho finally stepped forward and hesitantly looked at Sehun in the eyes.


"We wanted to say sorry." He started.

"For what?"


Suho scratched his nape before continuing his words. "For locking you and Luhan in the roon."


Hearing Suho's confession, Sehun became red all over again.


"It was you two, huh?"


A nod.


"Why would you do something like that?"


He was so close to punching the hotel owner until he saw stars circling his head.


"We just wanted you two to confess your feelings to each other. We saw the way you look at him and the way he looks at you." Suho explained.


Sehun scoffed. "What feelings?" He rolled his eyes before continuing. "And the way I look at him is the same way I look at all my employees." He tried to reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter