Chapter 5

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lu’s cousin!” Sehun announced with a grin on his face when the four guys reached the place where they kept the deers. Jongdae and Minseok giggled like little girls while Luhan blushed.

 

“My name does mean ‘deer’ in Chinese.” Luhan muttered and pouted. Sehun got surprised “You’re from China?!”

 

Jongdae got a reason to laugh “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA”. He laughed so loudly that the deer outside and inside the cage both looked at him with eyes wide. Minseok shook his head while chuckling and patting Jongdae on his shoulder.

 

“You knew he’s from China JUST NOW?!! AHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!” Jongdae had another fit of laughter.

 

Luhan glared at Sehun making Sehun feel a little scared “U-uh… I didn’t think about his nationality… so I thought… Whatever! I love him! Why does it matter where he’s from? Right, babe?” Sehun looked at Luhan when he said ‘babe’ making the older male feel butterflies in his stomach. Why was he feeling this way towards Mr. Random, his fake lover?

 

-*-*-

 

It was already seven in the evening when they left the zoo as it was closing time. Otherwise, the four would’ve readily slept inside the cages with the animals just because the animals were cute. They waved at the animals while walking past their cages.

 

The ChenMin couple bid farewell to the HunHan ‘couple’. Sehun offered to walk Luhan to his apartment which he felt was his duty as the ‘boyfriend’.

 

“Thanks.” Luhan’s soft voice broke the silence during their walk.

 

“For?”

 

“Pretending to be my lover.” Luhan smiled softly.

 

Sehun smiled looking at Luhan smile and he felt his heart beat extremely fast. ‘I hope I can make him smile and see that twinkle in his eyes.’

 

As they were approaching Luhan’s apartment, he spoke first again. “I was so jealous of Jongdae when I first met him. But seeing Minnie happy with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter