Chapter 13

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun could only wish that he would be able to keep his anger jealousy to himself. But, he couldn't.

 

Mr. CEO, Mr. Handsome poker-face champion of the century Oh Sehun would show that other CEO, Mr. Angel, Sweet, Charming Kim Joonmyeon what he was made of.

 

Sehun cracked his knuckles. What did Suho think of himself, huh? First, he refuses to be a business partner when Sehun asks him politely. Second, he calls them to his favorite place, and flirts with his personal assistant, and third, the last but most importantly, he challenges him to a cooking competition? To decide with whom Luhan gets to spend the day with? Sorry to say but Luhan was his, is his and always will be his-

 

Wait. Wait. Wait.

 

Where did those romantic lines come from? He was not doing this for Luhan. No! He was doing this because he was angry because Suho didn't agree to be a business partner. Nothing else. Got it? Sehun mentally debated with himself.

 

"Sehun, are you ready?" Luhan tapped his boss and fake boyfriend on his shoulder.

 

Sehun gently pushed Luhan's hand away from his shoulder. Without any words, he walked away from the Chinese male.

 

Luhan gazed at Sehun's retreating back. Why was he so upset suddenly? Had Luhan said something wrong?

 

"Luhan, let's go. Cheer for me, okay?" Suho came to stand beside him and wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist and led him to the hotel's kitchen. Yes, the cooking competition would be held in the 5 star hotel's kitchen.

 

.

 

Sehun accidentally grabbed the hotel's head chef Lay's collar the moment he spotted Luhan enter the kitchen with Suho. WHERE WAS SUHO'S HAND?? WRAPPED AROUND LUHAN'S WAIST!

 

"S-S-S-Sehun, Mr. Oh Sehun! Please let me go!" Lay's alarmed voice brought Sehun's mind back to his surroundings. He immediately let Lay go and apologized.

 

"Suho-ssi, best of luck~" Luhan cooed at the said CEO making Lay accidentally grab a fistful of Sehun's hair. The head chef was helping Sehun put on the chef hat, but at the same time his eyes had spotted Luhan and Suho together. He apologized to Sehun. They became even.

 

And, before the competition Lay accidentally grabbed Sehun's hand to put it into the mixer mistaking it for vegetables. Wow, a lots of accidents were happening. And, Sehun caught Lay in a headlock, accidentally, thinking the chef's head was a watermelon. All these happened whilst watching Suho and Luhan -- together.

 

Once the CEOs were ready, the competition began.

 

-*-*-

 

The way Lay star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter