Chapter 2

Mr. Random
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he was finished telling his story to Kris, he watched the younger's expression closely. 



"So, what you meant to tell me is that you introduced your boss to your ex-boyfriend's boyfriend as your boyfriend?" Kris' question made him blink. It took him a whole minute to understand the words put up. 


"Uh.. I didn't know he was going to be my boss at that time. I was too mad! I couldn't hold myself."


"Of course you didn't know." Kris simply replied, making Luhan glare daggers to his direction.


"That's all?! I am freaking out and that's all you have got to say? Gee, thanks for being a wonderful friend." He scoffed.


"What? I am being a fabulous friend here. You're stupid sometimes."


"I know." He said, hiding his face into his hands.


"What are you going to do now?" Kris asked, concerned about his friend.


"I don't know." A heavy sigh escaped his lips.


"Just work normally. It's not like you can quit your job."



As those words were said, Luhan's head shot up immediately with a huge grin spread. Kris looked at his friend weirdly before his words finally sunk in. 'Oh no. He did not just think of it.'



"You are not thinking about quitting, are you?" Luhan's face fell.


"Uh. No." He answered, his voice was almost inaudible for Kris to hear.


"Yup. You're not thinking about it. You do know that it is hard to find a well-paid job these days, right?"



His question was answered with a nod from Luhan. Kris patted Luhan on his back while getting up.
 


"Good luck, Lu. I know you can do it." He said, brushing off his pants.


"Wait, where are you going?"


"My office. I left without notice earlier." 


"I'm sorry." His apology received a chuckle from Kris.


"It's fine, Lu. I'm glad you called. I was finding a reason to get out of the office."


"The Huang's son is still being clingy to you, eh?" Luhan asked, smirking when he saw Kris' cheeks turn red.


"I-I'm going now. Bye."



Kris hurriedly shut the door and sprinted towards his car. Luhan laughed wickedly, forgetting his problems for a while. He shook his head with a smile. 'Thanks, Kris.'

 

(/^,^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter