Ch. 9

Unexpected Feelings

2 weeks have went by. So far every Friday and Saturday, Hoya and I have been going places. He took me to dinner, an arcade, karaoke, and he took me paintball shooting for the first time. Each time I had so much fun and there were little things about him that I was starting to notice. I’m trying my best not to accept the feelings I’m starting to feel.

Jessica has been getting extra annoying lately. She’s telling me how much I’ve changed and that if I don’t get my act together she was going to have to kick me out off popular table.

I don’t even care anymore what she says. I’m so glad its Friday and the start of Winter break. Hoya said he wanted to take me somewhere special.

I couldn’t help but wonder where this special place was.

“Can I know where we’re going now?” I said as soon as I got in the car.

“So impatient, I see. You’re just going to have to wait and see.” He said.

“Fine, fine. I’ll wait.” I said, playing with my fingers impatiently.

An hour later.

“We’ve arrived.”

“Where exactly are we?” I said.

“Well, you see my mom works for this music company and she just happened to come across front row tickets to see TVXQ.” He said.

I just looked at him and asked him to repeat himself. When he said what I thought he said. I went into straight fan-girl mode.

“Omg!! You don’t know how much this means to me!” I said.

“Let’s go to our seats before the show starts.”

I had so much fun at the concert. Those 3 hours felt like a dream.

On our way home, we had stopped at a little café to get some warm drinks since it was snowing and freezing cold outside,

As the waitress took our order and returned with our drinks. I sat there talking about the things I loved about the concert and how handsome Changmin was.

Hoya sat and listened to every word I said. He laughed at some of the things I was saying and made faces at others.