Ch. 10

Unexpected Feelings

“MOM!! Could you stop asking me please? I’m not going to ask him, maybe he has plans with his own family.” I said.

“Well honey you never know. That’s why I’m telling you to call.” Mom said, giving me her just do it face. “Plus, dad and I have been dying to meet this boyfriend Sehun has been telling us so much about. I’m sure your brother would like to meet him too”

“He’s something. I tell ya. She hasn’t even officially introduced him to me.” Sehun said, as he walked into the house and gave my mom a hug.

“Ugh fine.” I said walking to by room. Closing the door behind me.

I laid on my bed and grabbed my phone and dialed Hoyas number.

Ring, ring, ring

"Hello what do you want?" said the voice on the other end.

"Umm excuse me but this isn’t your phone Dongwoo! Why are you answering Hoya’s phone anyway?" I said

"You know what, you’re lucky I approve of you, otherwise I’d block and delete your number from his phone." I could hear him laughing.

I hung up the phone. Sometimes Dongwoo can be such a pain in the , but he is a nice person. I’m just not in the mood for his games right now.

15 mins later my phone rings. Shows its Hoya calling.

What Dongwoo?!

I’m not Dongwoo. Haha. I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you called. I was helping my mom pack her things in the car.

Oh it’s okay. Would’ve been nice if Dongwoo mentioned that part instead of playing around. Anyway, I was wondering if you weren’t busy if you’d like to come over for dinner with my family. Which means meeting my parents.

Umm would it be alright if I brought Dongwoo along? I mean if not I can ditch him.

I could hear Dongwoo in the back yelling that if Hoya ditched him he wouldn’t talk to him for a long time.

He can come too. I’ll just let my mom know.

Okay. We’ll be over in an hour.

I hung up. Now I need to tell my mom to set another plate on the table.

“Here honey set this on the table.” Mom said.

“Why don’t you have this kid do something he’s just sitting there? I need to get dressed.” I said.

“Okay honey go get ready. Sehun come here and help!”