Ch. 13

Unexpected Feelings

The next morning, I woke up to find myself in my room. I don’t even remember falling asleep.

I went to the restroom and got myself ready for the day.

As I was leaving my room I smelt some wonderful food cooking.

“Good morning, Honey and Merry Christmas.” Mom said as soon as she seen me turn the corner into the kitchen.

Jin was right beside her making what he says is a surprise.

I sat myself on the barstool. “Good morning mom. Where’s dad?”

“He said he forgot a couple of things in his office, but we all know he didn’t forget anything in his office, which means he is out buying last minute gifts again.” Mom said, shaking her head. “Oh yes, I almost forgot Sunny called and said she’ll be here around 5. The boys are in your brothers’ room.”

I raised my eyebrows and said, “The boys?”

“Hoya and Dongwoo. Before you say anything it started snowing really bad and I couldn’t let them go out with the weather like that.” She said.

“Whoa! What smells good in here? I am starving.” Sehun said as he walked in the kitchen with Dongwoo and Hoya in tow behind him.

“Oh Sehun, if you don’t move that hand away from the food this instant. You will be eating nothing.” Mom huffed. “I swear this boy is so impatient.”

We all laughed at Sehun. When mom wasn’t looking he snagged a piece of bread and walked to the living room.

I got up from the stool and walked up to both a still sleepy Dongwoo and Hoya and ruffled their hair before I made my way to my mom’s room to grab the boys a pair of my dad’s old clothes to change into.

Aww they look so cute in the morning Haha.

“Here you go. One of you can use the shower down the hall and the other can use the shower in my room. Now get up and go.” I said pulling them both up, and pushing them towards the direction they needed to go.

They both came out 15 mins later. Surprisingly dads’ clothes fit both of them.

 “Aww look at the boys all cleaned up and dressed.” I said, trying to sound like a proud mother.

“Couldn’t you find any better clothes for me? I mean look at me! Where did my iness go?” Dongwoo said.

“Are you trying to say I have bad test in clothes, young man?” dad said as he came in through the door, with a whole bunch of bags.

“No, sir. I was just, never mind.” Dongwoo said as he helped my dad with the bags.

“Honey, can you go wake up your brother, please? He hasn’t even been home for 2 days and he’s already glued to the bed.” Mom asked.

I went to my brothers’ room and found him wrapped in a whole bunch of blankets.

“Yoongi-ah it’s time to wake up.” I said, while trying to pull the blankets one by one off of him.

“Ugh fgedn jd ed. Go away.” He said, burying his face into the blankets even more.

“Come on now. You and your gibberish needs to get up. Mom and Jin are done cooking and everyone’s here. We would like to eat and open our presents today.”

“Jin cooked?” he asked as he shoot up.

“Yes, Jin helped mom with the cooking.”

“Ugh, okay I’m up. Now can you get out so I can get dressed? You little brat.” He said.

“Fine but hurry up.” I said, as I threw the pillow at him and ran out the room before he could throw it back.