Ch. 11

Unexpected Feelings

There was a knock on the door.

“I got it!” I yelled out.

I opened the door and found Dongwoo and Hoya standing in front of it. I looked at them funny and closed the door, only to reopen it to make sure I was seeing right.

“What is going on here?” I asked.

“Do you like it? Is it bad?” Hoya said, looking nervous.

This Hoya that was in front of me, wasn’t the Hoya I had just seen two days ago. This Hoya had no glasses and was now wearing contacts, he got a haircut, and new style of clothing. He looked drop dead gorgeous.

“No, no it’s not bad at all,” I said with a smile, “it’s just different from how I usually see you.”

“Can we go in now? It’s cold out here or did you forget its winter?” Dongwoo said, pushing past me not even waiting for an answer.

I closed the door as I let Hoya in. I can feel my heart beating fast as he walked beside me.

“Ohh look at who noona brought, auntie!” Sehun yelled at my mom.

“So I’m your noona now?” I said.

“Yes, only for today though.” He replied.

“Oh hello there.” Mom said as Hoya and I walked into the kitchen with Dongwoo and Sehun close behind.

“Mom this is Lee Howon but you can call him Hoya and that guy over there is Jang Dongwoo.”

She shook both of their hands and called dad into the kitchen to meet the boys.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell me that Hoya was so handsome?” she asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders as she pushed me to the living room.

Dongwoo and Sehun were playing a game on the TV and were sitting on one couch. So I went and sat next to Hoya, on the other couch.

“So what’s with the new look?” I asked as soon as I sat down.

“Honestly, at first it was Dongwoo and L’s doing but afterwards I figured why not try out a new look. I also wanted to get your approval of it first though.” The way he was looking at me, I could swear he could see straight in to my soul if he wanted too.

“I like it.” I said. I subconsciously grabbed his hand and he looked down and then at me with a raised eyebrow and a smile.  “Oh, I’m sorry.” I heard him chuckle, as I pulled my hand back to my lap.

The front door opened only to reveal my brother and one of his friends.

“Mother! Your favorite son is back!” He said.

“Shut up, Yoongi! You’re the only son.” I said as I got up to give him a big hug.

I introduced Hoya and Dongwoo to Yoongi. He shook hands with them and introduced his friend Jin.