Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

With my back against the wall and this stranger standing in front of me I thought I would die right here, right now. I need Myungsoo. Why isn't he here, aren't we married? Shouldn't we be tied by a bond? As I was in deep thought it started getting closer and closer and closer until it had both hands planted on either side of my head. I was trapped with nowhere to go. The babies weren't growling and trying to protect me like how they did with Lay and Tao. What is happening? Who is this person standing infront of me? Plus he still had the same smirk on his face from earlier. He started chuckling a deep chuckle, it made a shiver run down my spin.

??: What's the matter.....scared?

Sunggyu: N-No

??: Liar! I'll let it slip this time, but I do not like liars. So how are the babies?

Sunggyu: They are fine. But who are y-you?

??: ME? Mmmmmhhh.....I am Myungsoo's older brother TOP

Sunggyu: Myungsoo's Older BROTHER?!?!

TOP: Yeah, didn't I just say that?

Sunggyu: Then why didn't you come to dinner?

TOP: Because I have to watch after my wife and child! Why aren't you at dinner?

Sunggyu: I got cravings and my eyes started to change, everybody was loking at me like I was a monster. So I ran away.

TOP: You are going to have to grow a pair of balls and a backbone. That's all that happened? Just to let you know if you are going to live down here for eternity you need to know you will be having a lot more kids and a lot more heartache.

I started to think about what TOP was saying to me, and what he was saying made a lot of sense. I am going to be stuck with the same person till his time comes to an end, which is never. But kids? I didn't think about that I just thought these two were it. Plus when he metioned his wife and child it got me thinking, who are these two people? I also wondered what he did down here because if Myungsoo is Death and Kidoh is basically the Chooser, what is TOP?

As I was in deep thought again I heard a little giggle and a shush. I turned my attention to the direction it was in, it seemed to be coming from another corner in the far end of the room. I turned back around to find TOP not standing infront of me anymore. He was walking away from me but was at a very close distance. Out of nowhere there was this blinding light, I had to keep my eyes closed shut for a moment. When I opened them again a little boy was standing in front of me with the same smirk as TOP, I guess this is his son. I looked up from the boy to find a man with blond hair standing behind the boy with an angelic smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

TOP: Sunggyu this is my wife Daesung and our son Seungri

Daesung: Hello Sunggyu! It is a pleasure to meet you.

Seungri: Hello Auntie Sunggyu!

Sunggyu: Hello! OMG, you are such a cutie and Daesung I love your smile!

D,S: Thank you

Sunggyu: What do you guys do down here in Hell?

TOP: I work besides my father and step-mother, Daesung is the nurse/mid-wife, and Seungri goes to school like every other kid.

Sunggyu: Step-mother? Chanyeol is your step-mother?

TOP: Yeah, things didn't work out between my mom and dad so they divorced and he got remarried. That also means Myungsoo and KIdoh are my half-brothers.

Step-Mother? And Siblings? Wow, I didn't think that was possible. After getting to know them more, I stayed and played with Seungri for a while. When I looked at the clock I noticed that it was pretty late. I bid a farewell to them and told them I would visit again. As I was taking the route I took to get here I started to feel an unwanted present around me. IT caused the twins to growl, I knew that if the twins were growling that means they didn't like that person or thought they were unsafe. I started to walk a little fast almost breaking out into a sprint, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around quickly and punched whoever it was in the face. Not leaving anytime to recopperate I kicked that person in the face as hard as I could. I heard a crack and a loud scream. I looked down to see that it was Kai, I felt sorry for him because that had to hurt. I dropped down on the ground next to him and tried to touch him only to have him push my hand away. I felt my eyes getting glossy and almost a tear came out, until I felt a hand wipe it away before that could happen. I looked up and saw that it was Kai, he looked perfectly fine but was still holding his face.

Sunggyu: I am so sorry! I thought that it was a stranger and then the babies started growling and...and...I'm terribly sorry!!

Kai: It's okay. I was sent to go look for you, I saw you coming out of TOP's room so I knew that you were fine. But damn do you have a strong hit for a pregnant person.

I started to giggle and chuckle at that statement. When I finally calmed down from laughing and Kai from pain, we stood up and started walking back to the main part of the house. As soon as we stepped in sight of the others they ran up to us. Kai wasn't holding his face anymore but there was a very visible purple and black bruise on his face. Kyungsoo almost fainted looking at it, it was funny how he stood there with his mouth dropped low and his big doe eyes hunormious. I had to explain that I thought he was a inturder and I puched and kicked him in the face. Tao burst out into laughter but stopped when he got a glare from Lay, but he was still chuckling quietly to himself. He shoot me a wink and a smile. After everything calmed down we all went to our own rooms and got ready for bed.

I layed down to soon feel Myungsoo wrap his arms around my waist. I turned around slowly trying not to have my stomach bump around to much. Once me and Myungsoo were facing each other I could tell that he had something to say but didn't know how to word it. He was so helpless sometimes to be Death. I pecked his lips and smiled earning two happy whimpers to come from my stomach. Myungsoo still looked confused and lost, but it did seem like he was finally able to start talking.

Myungsoo: At dinner....ummmh....What happened?

Sunggyu: Well at dinner I was going to tell everybody that we were having Twins. But then everybody looked afraid of me so I left and ended up going up a smiliar pair of stairs, like the ones that lead up to our room. I came to an endless sorridor of doors and ended up in an a dark room. I ended up talking to yor older brother his wife and there son. I had a lot of fun with them. I was on my way back and they started growling like how they did at dinner again. I thought I was going to die, so I turned around and punch that person in the face and kicked them. I later found out it was Kai, then thats when we saw you guys again and yeah.

Myungsoo: Older brother? TOP?

Sunggyu: Yeah

Myungsoo: Oh....Okay! Well Goodnight.

Sunggyu: Goodnight

We both feel alseep and for once I felt safe again. I hope this is a good life.