Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

It has been almost five months since I gave birth and let me tell you everything is different. Everybody is always being over protective of me and also Jin gave birth to a little baby boy named J-hope. Well that’s his nickname anyway because of something to do with being full of hope and pride, or some . I laughed really hard that day. My mom and dad have gotten jobs working around, mom is a teacher at Hell academy for little devils, while dad runs a music business down here. I laugh evrytime he comes to visit the twins because he looks completely different. We’ll all of us did, my mom got his hair cut to the end of his neck and dyed it Carmel, dad dyed his a multi-brown and Carmel, Joon has his hair cut into a bowl cut it actually kind of cute, Rain grown his hair out so now it’s a little past his shoulders. Me, I cut my hair and dyed it red again because the heat down here was already turning it red and Myungsoo was the same as always. Another thing Joon is a modern dance teacher and Rain is a fighting instructor.

Today I was going to visit Jin at his place with both the twins and mom. A little info on the twins, one has red hair yongguk and the other has black hair youngman. They are both identical but their noses are a little different, but cute no the less. We were on our way about to walk out the door when I forgot the babies food bag, they ate the same things I ate when I was pregnant with them so it a lot easier. And we are off! Mom has youngman in his grip while I have youngguk and the diperbag full of food. Jin and Kidoh moved across the court yard in the back so now we have to use a little boat to cross. I find that funny also, having the very old soul and pushing the boat at the same time is so funny to me for some reason.

It took about thirty minutes to get to Jin’s house from the boat. I was in a real struggle because the twins grew really fast, so in the next month or so they will be looking like three year olds. I sighed at that because they grow up so fast. Once we were at the door and we rung the bell the door was swung open by J-hope with Jin trailing behind him. I knew J-hope was in trouble because the scowl on Jin’s face said so. I hugged Jin and my mom did also, I sat the babies down only to have them and J-hope crawl away very fast to some place they only knew of. I sat down in between Jin and my mother, I was so exguisted today. Frist the twins wouldn’t stop crying for Myungsoo, then they grew like to the size of a one year old but still had to be carried around. This was so difficult, and here I was thinking it was going to be easy. Serves me wrong! We sat and talked for a few hours before it was time for lunch. We didn’t have to say anything because the twins and J-hope came on their own, flying I might add, it’s something to get used to.

After dinner we stayed and played with the babies a little bit more before we had to go. But not before I got the shock of my life. Mom said that he was pregnant again. I chocked on my drink and spit it all over his face, which I of course apologize for lateler. I was so happy because one I get to have another sibling and two because everybody is having a baby so I won’t be alone. For some reason mom and dad got demon powers also so I don’t have to wait as long. I got another surprise when we walked in threw the front door of the mansion. Flying over to me was Himchan and Jongup with a baby in both of their arms. I squilled in delight, I took the babies form each of their arms and exchanged them for mine.

Sunngyu: What are their names?

Himchan: Jaehyo and SeJoon. SeJoon being the oldest.

Sunggyu: Omo….These are two of the most handsome babies, after mine of course, that I have ever seen!

H, Jp: Why thank you.

Sunggyu: Okay now let’s get all these babies to bed and have a little relaxation. That also means you to mom.

Jinki: But…..Wait….Why me too?!?!?

Sunggyu: Because it is mandatory to get enough sleep, now….hurry hurry!

Jinki: Alright

Today was one of the best days I have ever had. I can’t wait for another great day to start, maybe my pregnancy effected everybody else and got them pregnant also. Tomorrow I am going to have to ask Joon if he is too. My life is now complete! Or that’s what I thought until I walked into my shared bedroom. There was TOP and Myungsoo arguing over something so petty. But I guess it’s what catching up means to them. Anyway why are they in our room anyway?

TOP: Give me the REMOTE!!! I had the TV first……DAD!!

Myungsoo: Well I said I didn’t want to watch that!! So move or else…….MOM!!!

Sunggyu: What are you guys doing?

TOP: Thank god, Sunggyu tell your childish husband to give me the remote back, NOW!

Myungsoo: NO….. Sunggyu he took the remote and changed the channel without asking! He was being mean…. Tell him he has to wait his turn!

I looked at both of them like they were the village idiots. I got a new nickname for both of them, Bingu TOP and Idiot Myungsoo. I laughed inwardly at myself. They both looked at me like I was some crazy psychopath out on the loose. I yelled at both of them to get out and not come back until I say so. They both left the room in a hurry, trying to make sure they didn’t knock anything over in the process. Why must they make my life a living Hell?