Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

It has been a little over two years since we have been down here, and in all honesty it is great. The have grown up so quick, I stopped trying to figure it out. They all look like they are sixteen or seventeen, its honestly quiet annoying. By now everybody has three or more kids, I stopped counting with this also. I also found out that maids/butlers already had kids, well it wasn’t a surprise until you see them. They are huge, not in size but in height. It made me feel smaller than I actually was, Myungsoo still laughs at me every time I say something about it. I find it utterly and entirely not funny at all.

The twins (both) are the main attraction in the house. All you hear all day long is “Look at the Kim twins… so handsome!” or “Look at the Moon twins... so pretty!” blah blah blah. I like getting the complements and all, but every single freaking time we leave the house, uggghhhh. The twins started going to school with Seungri at around the age of five to six months, we’ll all the kids did. So all the adults would be in their prospective rooms and hangout with their spouse.

Which ended up getting everybody in the house pregnant, some two times over. I had another little boy named Dongwoo, he is so cute. He has that gummy smile just like the twins, it’s so cute. Jin got pregnant twice in a row with two boys named Zelo and Thunder. Thunder being born before Zelo gets to go to school while zelo stays home. Also I got a new baby brother name Xiumin, he is also a cutie with them big cheeks and Doe-eyes. He also goes to school with Dongwoo, they were born around the same time, so that made them the bests of friends.

But what I find the cutest is that all of the children are going out with one another. I smile knowing that it’s going to stay all in the family, because it’s just too much getting to know new people and stuff. Well to me it is and I don’t want one of these ty demon girls all over my children. Which reminds me they all should be getting home in 3, 2, 1!

Kids: WE ARE HOME!!!!!!!

And there it goes, what you might ask? My sanity. Since all the husbands went off to work in their respected fields, the only people at the house was the ones who gave birth aka the mothers. I groggily got up out of bed and opened the door to my bedroom only to see two gummy smiles standing in my face. I looked around because I was missing a child, Dongwoo. He might be with mom but you never know, and with these two boys only caring about each other, their lovers, and themselves I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t notice he was missing.

Kim Twins: Hey Mom! * Unison*

Sunggyu: Hello! Umm…Where is your brother?

Kim Twins: Oh Dongwoo?

Sunggyu: Omg, you guys are ing idoits just like your father * mumbled* Yes, where is my baby?

Youngnam: Oh he is with grandma and Uncle Xiumin

Sunggyu: Thank you. Know what do you want?

Kim Twins: Well we wanted to see if we could go to this party, please?

Sunggyu: Did you ask your father?

Youngguk: Y-Yeah

Sunggyu: Youngnam?

Youngnam: Y-Yeah

Just like their father, can’t even ing lie to their own mother right! Have I taught them nothing? And they also think all those ing smiles is going to make everything better, well they were not informed well. I started to chuckle only to see a surprised look on their faces. That’s something that I started when I got down here, it kind of means I can tell your lying and you’re not doing a very good job.

Sunggyu: I’m so amused right now. Get on the phone NOW and call your father!

After yelling in their faces I think they got the message because next thing I know they are running past me and straight towards the phone. They started to fight over the phone, I started laughing again. It’s like looking at the same person fighting with their reflection. I walked over and snatched the phone out of their hands and dialed the number myself.

Phone Convo –

*Ring Ring Ring* * Ring Ring ring*

Myungsoo: Hello?

Sunggyu: Hey Honey, the twins want to ask you something? Is that okay?

Myungsoo: Yeah, just put it on speaker phone

Sunggyu: Okay, hold on

*After being put on Speaker*

Myungsoo: Hello?

Kim Twins: Hey Pops!

Myungsoo: Hey twins, now what do you want?

Kim Twins: We wanted to know if we could go to this party tonight?!?!?!?!

Myungsoo: Sunggyu what did you say?

Sunggyu: I said to ask you

Myungsoo: Ok you can go but be back before midnight!

Kim Twins: Mom?

Sunggyu: Yea go ahead, just remember midnight

Kim Twins: Thank you!

And with that they ran out of the room slamming the door. It was just me and Myungsoo on the phone now and let me tell you, some things are going down tonight.

Himchan’s POV-

It feels great having a break once in a while. Almost a half of a year ago all the butlers and maids were put on vacation and are still till this day. Honestly I think it is Sunggyu’s plan to show how much he appreciates us. After getting pregnant twice and having three kids, I needed it. Jongup and Woohyun went out somewhere I don’t even remember, but I do recall him saying something about a club. Not like I cared anyway.

I was on the verge of taking my second nap today when I felt a gush of wind followed by two pairs of walking feet. I snapped my head up to see the Jaehyo laying on one side of me while Sejoon laid on the other. I smiled at them, but then I noticed that I was missing a kid, that was until I looked up. I saw Youngjae hanging from the ceiling texting. I laughed at him causing him to lose his balance and come tumbling down with a thud. Which came from Sejoon because he landed on him and I knew that had to hurt.

I could tell they wanted something because the twins were looking at me then each other. And Youngjae that a whole other story right there. He was sitting in between my legs now looking me head on, it seemed as though we were having a staring contest. Which in all honesty I won because next thing I know the door was being forced open again, but this time it was the Kim twins followed by Sunggyu who was shaking his head.

Sunggyu came up to me and gave me a hug and sat down at the bottom corner of the bed. Tw twins stood up and hugged each other, well mainly Sejoon for some reason Jaehyo just doesn’t like them like that. I turned and was about to start a conversation with Sunggyu when Youngjae opened his mouth first. Which outimutly meant I had to stop talking.

Youngjae: Ma can we go to a party with the Kim twins?

Moon twins: Please?

Himchan: Well Sunggyu?

Sunggyu: They got permission but have to be back before midnight.

Himchan: Well if all you come back together before midnight, you guys can go

Moon T & Youngjae: Yes!

And with that they all left slamming the door on the way out. Well I guess I am not going to be going to sleep until midnight. I looked at Sunggyu who looked at me and we both had the same look on our faces, because this was going to be one crazy night.

Why? Because when the Moon twins and the Kim twins get together everything get crazy. I have been watching the Kim twins since they were young and I can tell you they are both troublemakers. Well more so Youngguk because he is a scary party animal, while Youngnam just goes there to relax. That is one of the many things both sets of twins share. The oldest is a party animal while the youngest is not.

After a while of talking with Sunggyu he left because he had some things to go do. I tried for about an hour to go back to sleep, but my body wouldn’t let me. With over half of the kids gone, they took almost everybody else except for Zelo, Dongwoo, and, Xiumin because they wanted to watch a movie instead. I had about five hours until they are supposed to be home, so I opted for cleaning which in my opinion is the easiest thing ever. It took me about five minutes to clean. By the time I was actually tired I was down stairs with the younger kids watching a movie, well more like all of the mothers were. We ended up watching a movie called “I Saw the Devil”, it was a fantastic movie if I have to say so myself.

When the movie ended the husbands came home. All walked in looking happy, like they filled their life purpose. We were all dragged away towards our rooms and let me say the whole house was full of moans and groans. Almost everybody was on their last round when the kids came back. We cleaned up quickly to make it seem like nothing happened and laid down. It was a great night for me.

Sunggyu’s POV-

When all the kids made it home some were tired and others were still hyped up. But they still all went towards their own bed rooms and fell asleep. It was the most peaceful night in this house in a year. Well I can’t really say that because Dongwoo doesn’t like to sleep in his own room, so he sleeps with us. Even with Dongwoo sleeping with us it is still comforting and peaceful.