Till Death Do Us Part

Till Death Do Us Part

 

I stared at the door for a minute before jumping up and running into my Mom's arms. He hugged me tightly, like I would never see him again. I hugged back equally as hard but not hard enough to crush the baby. After hugging my mom for a moment I turned and ran into my dad's arms, then after Joon's and Rain's. And last but not least Jin and Kidoh's arms. I started to cry and sniffle. These ing Mood swings have been going on all day. And while Myungsoo was away Himchan took me to visit the doctor. He told me that the baby was healthy and also it was more than one baby. We are having twins! I was so happy that I didn't wait to tell Himchan and Jongup. They were also equally happy for me.

The doctor said since the baby was a mixed breed it will be born in the next few months and also because of this reason I have to be very careful. I remember sighing at the results and anwsers I got. I wouldn't have to carry these around for the regular nine months, it's more like three and a half from what Himchan told me. After I hugged everybody I was left to stand infront of the Devil. He was a young and handsome looking man, he didn't look old enough to have kids but then again he has lived longer than evreybody in this room right now.

He gave me a breed winning smile and fixed his eyebrows by his pinky and thumb. Behind him stood another male which I haven't noticed at all. He was at least a inch or two shorter than the Devil and he was a lot more feminie looking. I smiled and gave the best bow I could without causing myself to much pain, because I still have at least three months left. They both smiled at me and reached a hand out at the same time. I took the unidentifed male's first then taking the Devil's.

Devil: Hello Sunggyu! I am the Devil as you can tell, and this is my wife.

Sunggyu: Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you!

Devil: Well since you are part of the family I think I should introduce the family, then you can introduce yours. Okay?

Sunggyu: Okay

Devil: My real name is Kris and this lovely male behind me is Chanyeol. You already know Myungsoo clearly. And I know you know Kidoh, he is my other son.

Sunggyu: K-KIdoh?!?!

Devil: Yup! Know it is your turn!

Sunggyu: Well this is my mom Jinki and my dad Jonghyun. Over there is Joon and his boyfriend Rain.

Kris: Well know since we know a little bit about each other, Lets go eat!

We all walked out of the cramped room and down the hall and back down those long pair of stairs, that had absolutely no purpose. In that event I had Himchan carry me again. He walked to the dining room only to have everybody else fly out. I waved and bid a hello to all of them, which they responded happly with a " Hello Misstress!". I sat down next to Myungsooon my right and my mom on my left. On the other side was Joon sitting across from me with Rain on his left and Kidoh on his right. At the head of the table was Kris and Chanyeol and at the foot of the table was dad and Jin.

We ate in quiet only to be forced out of silence with a loud bang on the door, causing my stomach to make these two deep growling sounds. Everybody looked at me surprised. It hit me that I forgot to tell them I was having twins. I shruged it off and stared at the door was only to see four people standing there, half with smiles that others with grim. The more feminie looking ones with the smiles came runnign up to me. I noticed that one had a deep dimple, while the other had giant doe eyes.

Kris: I'm so sorry! Ummm....Sunggyu this is my brother-in-law and his son wife Lay and Kyungsoo. The people standing over there with the smug looks are my brother Tao and their son Kai.

Sunggyu: Hello everybody!

L,Kg: Hi! Omg, he is so cute, he looks like a hamster!

T,K: Hey

Myungsoo: Aunte and Kyungsoo can you stop fanboying ovr my wife and take a sit. And Uncle Tao and Kai sit also.

Lay and Kyungsoo dove into the sits closer to me and Myungsoo, while Tao and Kai choose to sit on the other side of the table. I suddenly felt that urge for souls and blood again. As the urge got stronger I could feel fangs poking out of my gums. Everybody at the table stopped to watch what was happening, my mom dove to my side in a hurry. I couldn't take it anymore, I need Himchan and Jongup.

Sunggyu: HIMCHAN......JONGUP.....COME HERE.....NOWWWWWW!!!!

Soon enough flew in from out of nowhere startling Joon and Rain in the process was Himchan and Jongup. They bowed to everybody at the table and turned their attention fully towards me. They watched the fangs grow longer and longer and the growls in my stomach get deeper and deeper. I had to lower my eyes and close them. When I opened them everybody gasped, I didn't know what was going on, but Himchan sensed my needs and left in a matter of time to get it.

Mom: Sunggyu Baby...your eyes they are this clear sliver/white

Sunggyu: HAHAHA... You pathetic low life just bring me my needs and we will talk later!!!

In seconds Himchan flew in followed by the rest of the maids/butlers holding at least a hundred bowls of souls and endless amounts of blood. I grabbed quiclky finshing everything in less than a mintue. I felt myself go back to normal and the growling in my stomach stopped. I saw my family and friends staring at me like I was a monster, I felt the tears picking up in my eyes. Before any of them actually strted to fall I raced out of the room and down a couple of corridors I didn't remember and up a long flight of tears. I couldn' hold them in any longer I sat on the stairs balling .

I knew sooner or later they were going to be coming, so I picked myself up off the steps and ran up the stairs again. I came to an endless corridor of doors, I didn't care at the moment I picked any door and opened it. I walked in noticing that the room was complete dark, but you could see the outline of a figure coming towards me. I wanted to scream but it wouldn't come out. I stood in the middle of the room frozen as the outline approched me with slow and seductive steps. I gulped in fear, I could see the outline of a smirk come across his face.

??: So you are Myungsoo's bride, and your carrying his children! Twins I suppose?